BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I've never been more infuriated in my life

I won't even watch game 5 for my mental health. This is the most f***ing rigged series I've ever seen. Charron and L'Ecuyer need to be investigated for mob ties, or Bettman and TNT want the shithole everglade market to get more games so they don't move to Utah or something.

I'm done. This is an absolute farce. I have no respect for this f***ing league. Jacobs should just pull out of the NHL and join that 3-on-3 league that Steve Dangle posted about.

ae530

Mar 22, 2024
Hopefully they take this series like the cats took that Tampa spanking and trade out some high end skilled players for some toughness and prioritize a coach that can be an asshole to the league. Monty is a great coach but the players don’t want to listen to him so why waste his talents? They need torts or clode to give them a spine.
High end skill players, the Bruins don’t have any

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Zacha should be sitting next game, he has been poor the entire playoffs.
he is talented. But work ethic and engagement are questionable to me. Had the chance to hit and avoids it. He is never close to dirty area. It is sad, he could be a top NHL player.... but does not seem to have the intention of being it.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
It's all about the money. Nothing else.
Right but pushing Florida on can't have a great return... You can get into game 5 for $110 says stubhub, demand can't be crazy.

If it was all money Toronto would be playing, that fan base has gotta be exponentially bigger than sun rise...

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
What's amazing is that we're undermanned, injured, struggling for everything, got like f***ing 2 shots all third period, and the f***ing Panthers still needed to pay the refs to hand them the win. That's f***ing pathetic.

Rangers are going to sweep them in three.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
1) You literally have no idea what either team will look like 3-4 years from now, much less in 10 years.

2) 100x better? Really?

Just own your shitty post.
Lmao the Bruins have the worst prospect pool compared to the majority of the league.

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
I've never been more infuriated in my life

I won't even watch game 5 for my mental health. This is the most f***ing rigged series I've ever seen. Charron and L'Ecuyer need to be investigated for mob ties, or Bettman and TNT want the shithole everglade market to get more games so they don't move to Utah or something.

I'm done. This is an absolute farce. I have no respect for this f***ing league. Jacobs should just pull out of the NHL and join that 3-on-3 league that Steve Dangle posted about.
Oh suck it up. Crappy officiating aside. This team kinda sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad