BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
TNT mostly mutes crowd noise, they are pretty notorious having done it for years for their NBA games
I"m hearing individuals screaming. No crowd noise to cover it. Fans need to throw down their nacho's and get into the game.
Here we go with the ticky tacky shit gotta start turning it up again.
Giving it away in the 3rd if they don't wake the f*** up!

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Brutal! All the interference by the Panthers every shift and they call that one. Man wish someone would rip Tkachuk's mouth guard out of his yapper and stick it in Ferrarro's ear.

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
I mean this team is already better than us, no way for us to compete if they get these horseshit calls

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
True but it's interpreted going both ways, receiving and giving a pass. I should have just wrote, if a player is receiving a pass and the puck is within arm's length he is considered in possession because he is the recipient of the pass.

1715561060059.png

I saw this section in the rulebook, and this snippet of an article pointing out the definition of possession isn’t clear enough.

So at the end of the day it depends on what the definition of”possession” means and it’s currently vague enough that the refs can just make it up on the spot it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad