BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
This game is about the franchise not the team. A message is not only going to be sent tonight, but possibly confirmed. This team will damage the respect of the franchise if they don’t effectively respond.

Couldn’t care less about the score. More is on the line than this transition year. Take it. Just get the job done.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Thread title is pretty cringe. Blaming the refs before the puck even drops lol.

Florida is flat out the better team. We have no offense, you're not going to win many games when you can't score, or even generate shots. Refs have nothing to do with that.

That said, Florida is still mortal. As Randy Marsh famously said, "I didn't hear no bell." Gonna need a complete different game plan starting with the breakout. Just throwing it up the boards haphazardly and hoping for the best isn't working yet it seems like its the only thing we do to try and exit the zone.
Although the B's have not been great the last two games, they are being watched like hawks, while the cats are getting away with all kinds of crap, and that has to be frustrating for the Bruins

Whether the cats are a better team or not, the B's have been getting twice as many penalties in the first two periods than the cats, which does have a negative effect on the Bruin's offense (or lack of). The refs have called 7 penalties on the B's to only 3 on the cats in the first two periods of the last two games combined, and we all know the cats are not saints

With that said, the Bruins have to be much better on the PK and PP

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
1715550256952.jpeg

Reactions: Gordoff

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Have to admit the old school mentality of many here is bring a tear to my eye. I thought that was lost forever :)

One thing that's been interesting to me getting into hockey after not growing up with it is it's the only sport I know of where for a lot of fans, how their team plays is even more important than whether they win. Of course fans in other sports want their team to be entertaining, most want them to play the right way, but end of the day as long as they're getting results you'll take it. Hockey though, I think the 'how' still trumps all else for many folks. You want to win, obviously, but the way the team goes about its business and plays to a certain code or standard really really matters. It's quite unique like that.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Guys like zacha don’t need to be signaling their focus on physicality, what’s he gonna do give Bennett the frowning of a lifetime?

Focus on rediscovering your offence against the panthers club to the consistent results of the regular season

Reactions: bobbyorr04

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Remember in 2011 when Horton got laid out by Aaron Rome and what happened. If that holds true tonight then I hope someone brings some TD garden ice to put down on the Florida ice and YES just maybe. Am I crazy?????

At least the officials called the penalty. Tkachuk could make the hit and the play goes on. The Bruins also rallied around it after the PP itself was dreadful.

Our favorite Florida mod is back. Welcome!

Reactions: Budddy and lopey

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
It won't take much to knock Bennett out. Lauko, Beecher, or Maroon need to slash em hard on his left hand a few times in the same period. Or give him the spear to the junk that he's had coming to him since last year.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
One thing that's been interesting to me getting into hockey after not growing up with it is it's the only sport I know of where for a lot of fans, how their team plays is even more important than whether they win. Of course fans in other sports want their team to be entertaining, most want them to play the right way, but end of the day as long as they're getting results you'll take it. Hockey though, I think the 'how' still trumps all else for many folks. You want to win, obviously, but the way the team goes about its business and plays to a certain code or standard really really matters. It's quite unique like that.
I hate losing, but if you do lose, I need you to act like it bothers you. I am an unapologetic sore loser. I hate losing. I get you're not always the best, but I always made sure the other person/team knew I competed hard.

wow, just saw that new angle. Bennett needs to be gone for the series. League is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad