BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
The B's have made him look good. All they have to do is shoot at his head and they will have a goal every shot.
I don’t think the Bruins have even given him a chance to look good. With the amount of shots he’s faced, I’m pretty sure a D3 college goalie would be posting the same numbers.

The guy probably hasn’t had to even wash his uniform yet. He’s not working hard at all.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Getting a first look at the leadership without Marchand. Will they step up or wilt further. If they start strong they need to keep it going. They go a few minutes playing more like a playoff team and then revert back this wont last long. You’ll need to be physical the whole game and series because FL will, they thrive in it, so you have to thrive in it. It’s the only way

Oh and Bennet is not going to fight. He hurt his hand there is no way he is risking it, but he will try to goad someone into taking a penalty. Just hit him hard, don’t challenge him, find another guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: KWbruin

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
there is always alot of retaliation expectation concerning an opponent dirty shot.... oftenly we have deception. Florida 19 turtles oftenly when answer is need! I am not sure fighting is what will prevail. But hitting hard some Florida players should be what would be needed....I am all interested to see Bruins response tonite.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
I don’t think the Bruins have even given him a chance to look good. With the amount of shots he’s faced, I’m pretty sure a D3 college goalie would be posting the same numbers.

The guy probably hasn’t had to even wash his uniform yet. He’s not working hard at all.
Game one may have got his uniform a little dirty........B's just need to shot at his head all game. How hard can that be...lol

Reactions: Gordoff

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Bruins' first period shots last six games:

Game 5 vs Maple Leafs = 2 (L)
Game 6 = 1 (L)
Game 7 = 12 (W)
Game 1 vs Panthers = 14 (W)
Game 2 = 6 (L)
Game 3 = 3 (L)

There seems to be some sort of correlation here, if only the team could figure out what that may be...
Math is hard!

Reactions: BMC

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'm not asking anyone to end any players career. I want the boys to end the bullshit and hit them to hurt. End the bullshit. Drop the gloves immediately. Pound someone. I.dont. care .who. Often and ALL GAME, I want intensity. I want hate. I want to see it. Feel it. Take these guys down 10 notches. Let them know you are NOT going to stand with the bs again.

f*** the nhl
f*** the refs

Stand up for your teammates and for yourselves because they aren't going to do it.

Play hard. Play smart. Head and heart. Belief and believe. Get the job done.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
They all said they didn't see it till after the game, particularly the angle from Behind Bennett that makes it clear.

You Think Bennett stands up first chance on the ice or is he going to run and run? He can certainly handle himself and it'd calm things down.

If not whatever injuries come out of the game are on him.
He said it was his fault they didn't do anything. The players saw it if I read it correctly.

Also not sure if Bennett fights with a broken hand

edit: they in fact didn't know how bad it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad