BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Bruins' first period shots last six games:

Game 5 vs Maple Leafs = 2 (L)
Game 6 = 1 (L)
Game 7 = 12 (W)
Game 1 vs Panthers = 14 (W)
Game 2 = 6 (L)
Game 3 = 3 (L)

There seems to be some sort of correlation here, if only the team could figure out what that may be...

People will sit here and blame the refs non stop, but it’s pretty simple… don’t completely blow offensively and you’ll usually win with your goaltending

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
The more I think about it, the more Montgomery is kind of an idiot. Must win game tonight and basically now if they don't retaliate it's on the players to answer why after the game. If they do retaliate and give Florida PP they are going to lose. The time to retaliate was after it was 4-0
They all said they didn't see it till after the game, particularly the angle from Behind Bennett that makes it clear.

You Think Bennett stands up first chance on the ice or is he going to run and run? He can certainly handle himself and it'd calm things down.

If not whatever injuries come out of the game are on him.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Well I don’t know what to think for this one. No Brad is tough and the boys have played a lot of hockey in the past month and I think are showing the signs of it. I know this, the season has been better than I could have hoped for. I had us as a wild card team at best. Lots of things to pick apart, but for me we have some good young players that we saw this year in several positions. We still have an elite goal scorer and our captain is as good of a leader as anyone in the game today. I will put Brad’s heart and work ethic up vs anyone in the league any day.

I hope they win tonight and win the series. Maybe I’m getting old (gulp!!!)……..but I won’t be distraught if they lose. 40-45 years ago yeah I would have no matter what. Off season will be interesting and they will have a strong team again next year.

Enjoy the game everyone.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom’s on the board………you’re awesome!

Let’s go Bruins!

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Morgan Geekie is the 1st line center. I don’t care what the rest of the roster is, you’re just not starting off very strong if Morgan Geekie is the answer at 1c. I like the guy, but let’s not kid ourselves.

If they go out and play straight up balls to the wall, flat out 110 percent every shift, I think they put themselves in a position to win this game. That was also true of the last two games though.

I want to believe they can turn this around. Unfortunately I think it’s going to take the Bruins best effort, and Florida on their C-game.

Stranger things have happened and that’s why they play the games. Just don’t embarrass us
Geekie is #1C only due to Zacha being horribad.

Reactions: Carlon Brando

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Can't wait! Go B's! Winning is the best retribution ...if that fails make sure at least of their top 6 isn't able to play next game..... preferably both... my hate for Florida has grown from last season to the point of irrational...that's how I want Boston to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad