BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
This just play with effort ,confidence and heart . Skate fast ,hit hard and make the panthers the reactive team. Winners find a way to win. Time for DS to see who is a keeper on this team
The rest of the games in this series will be good evaluation games of who to keep on the team, and who really wants to stay in Boston next season.......and who doesn't

Most here think the panthers are the better team (and they're probably right), but I want the B's to go out there and play like there's no tomorrow and play with some pride

..at least go down swinging (literally)

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Morgan Geekie is the 1st line center. I don’t care what the rest of the roster is, you’re just not starting off very strong if Morgan Geekie is the answer at 1c. I like the guy, but let’s not kid ourselves.

If they go out and play straight up balls to the wall, flat out 110 percent every shift, I think they put themselves in a position to win this game. That was also true of the last two games though.

I want to believe they can turn this around. Unfortunately I think it’s going to take the Bruins best effort, and Florida on their C-game.

Stranger things have happened and that’s why they play the games. Just don’t embarrass us

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Thread title is pretty cringe. Blaming the refs before the puck even drops lol.

Florida is flat out the better team. We have no offense, you're not going to win many games when you can't score, or even generate shots. Refs have nothing to do with that.

That said, Florida is still mortal. As Randy Marsh famously said, "I didn't hear no bell." Gonna need a complete different game plan starting with the breakout. Just throwing it up the boards haphazardly and hoping for the best isn't working yet it seems like it’s the only thing we do to try and exit the zone.
They couldn’t generate shots against the Leafs when they changed their game plan and they aren’t exactly known for playing defensive hockey,it not just about Florida being the better team the Bruins just can’t seem to adjust to a defensive system,that’s not all on who is the most talented team.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
The B's have made him look good. All they have to do is shoot at his head and they will have a goal every shot.
He looked bad game 1,he didn’t look good in the first period of game 2 Bruins just couldn’t put the pucks in empty nets, and had very few shots the rest of the game , the last game they only had 8 shots through 2 period,and when they finally started getting shots in the last 10 minutes they scored 2.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Unsigned Bruins need to understand that they may not be back next season. What am I saying, they don't seem to care. Maybe the 2 refs will officiate fairly? Only a few of the guys show a modicum of pride in wearing that spoked B.
I'm not expecting more than a whimper.
I wish/hope the Bruins make me regret all the negative feelings I have for tonight's game. I still love them to bits but they are making it so hard to have positive thoughts. I've asked all my friends for good thoughts but it shouldn't come down to that.

Damn it Bruins....make me proud of you....PAREE to come....

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I would seriously consider putting an Ulf Samuelsson hit on Bennett.What he did to Marchand was clearly intent to injure and concussions are no joke.I never want to see players hurt with dirty hits but I think I would be ok with an exception with this guy
Nah that’s a mile over the line. Keep it to 5279 feet and all good tho.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Enjoying this day loving on my Mama. Bought her lunch. We're excited for the game tonight. We BOTH expect a win.

(sidenote: I highly recommend Liv's Juice + Acai Bar. I used the one in Medford. They just opened one in Woburn. All healthy stuff, but delicious and reasonably priced.)

I got the strawberry, banana, coconut, Nutella, oatmeal, and acai bowl.

mom got the Avocado toast with all the healthy fixings.

(I had to treat myself to a strawberry coolatta)

20240512_145714.jpg

LETS GO BRUINS

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
This says it all. If they've done nothing wrong why is the league expecting retribution against them? Retribution for what exactly? The NHL is pure trash.
Either way....the Bruins are screwed....Screwed if they even tried to fight back which would lead to refs giving Florida a half dozen powerplays.they physically are out matched and screwed if they don't because Florida will have a field day. Someone needs to send a memo to Montgomery Ward....If the Bruins score is out of hand....Please send someone with a set onto the ice tonight........signed : The pissed off fans.

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
Twice now the Panthers have embarrassed the Bruins
Tkachuk challenging Pasta
Bennett cheap shot
Hopefully they stand up and make them pay for that tonight.

But I’m sure a ref will give someone a 10minute misconduct for a soft slash and that’ll be that

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
How about 10 shots on net in a single period?

Can we do that?

Twice now the Panthers have embarrassed the Bruins
Tkachuk challenging Pasta
Bennett cheap shot
Hopefully they stand up and make them pay for that tonight.

But I’m sure a ref will give someone a 10minute misconduct for a soft slash and that’ll be that

They won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad