BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Or, as they used to say in olden days:

Here we go Bruins…

Here we go!:clap::clap:

Hey, I still say that ! :D

I feel like crap but am trying to feel better for the game

After the last game many were acting like we are down in the series 3-0. The series is 2-1 and there is a lot of hockey left to be played.

Don’t give up on your team.

Go f***ing Bruins!!
I am with them to whatever win.

Hey Bs, Win it for you captain!

Is Danton Henion playing?

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
After the last game many were acting like we are down in the series 3-0. The series is 2-1 and there is a lot of hockey left to be played.

Don’t give up on your team.

Go f***ing Bruins!!
It’s because of the way they played when you only have 8 shots after 2 periods especially at home , yeah people get pissed and question the team’s commitment,especially when this has become a norm lately. It seemed to rear its ugly head in the last 2 games of the season in mostly meaningless games. I never thought we would see it in the playoffs. I don’t recall any Bruins team in the playoffs looking so totally inept at getting the puck out of their own end , and generating some kind off offence.

Reactions: BMC and KWbruin

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Should be interesting ...if the Bs bring half of the intensity of this board they could do some damage...both on the scoreboard and on the ice

I am thinking that the Panthers already assume this series is over and are looking forward to the Rangers....once you lose your focus it can be really hard to get it back

Lose tonight and I really think this series is over in 5. So come out heavy, stay focused, find a way to go back to Sunrise tied 2-2 and the see how the Cats play when the pressure shifts to them

Might wear my Orr jersey tonight ...just for old times sake.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Bennett needs to be scraped up off the ice today. I don’t care if one of our guys gets tossed or suspended. I want the league to be called out on their blatant hypocrisy and bias.
What was the NHL ruling did they say it never happened or was just an accident,never really heard anything other than no punishment would be happening.Or it was Marchand and we don’t care more likely.

Stu Pidassle

Feb 7, 2013
Boston North Shore
I understand but this team hasn't shown any of this type play in years. Sure, Frederic or Maroon will fight someone and everyone will tap their sticks on the boards. That'lll show them.
Toughness is not a role assigned to specific players. This team needs to channel their inner Randy Burridge. I remember a playoff game were the Sabers were doling out cheap shots. Shortly after he stapled the Buffalo goalie to the boards with a hard body check. He made no attempt to play the puck or avoid contact, his intention was clear. Things settled down after that. I think that the play is at 2:42 of this video. While the game has changed, players still need to protect each other to keep the opposition playing a clean game.

Reactions: Gordoff

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Wil need a miracle for the Bs to come back, they just cannot. They do not have what it takes to compete with the physical game of the Panthers very limited and the referees let everything pass, the D corp is battered hard and loses the majority of the battles which create costly turnovers, soft and weak group. No one will rise in this room to support their captain who viciously destroyed himself, they don’t have that in their DNA et they are clearly intimidated...

Reactions: Gordoff and bobber

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Toughness is not a role assigned to specific players. This team needs to channel their inner Randy Burridge. I remember a playoff game were the Sabers were doling out cheap shots. Shortly after he stapled the Buffalo goalie to the boards with a hard body check. He made no attempt to play the puck or avoid contact, his intention was clear. Things settled down after that. I think that the play is at 2:42 of this video. While the game has changed, players still need to protect each other to keep the opposition playing a clean game.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Win the war (Florida does not win the Cup) if nothing else.

Ideally win the game as well. Maroon is here for one purpose, can he catch up to the play to make the result?

Score first and the game is winnable. Play from behind with a scared to shoot mentality and it is over.

What was the NHL ruling did they say it never happened or was just an accident,never really heard anything other than no punishment would be happening.Or it was Marchand and we don’t care more likely.

Does anyone recall if Volchenkov was suspended for concussing Marchand years ago?

Does anyone recall if Volchenkov was suspended for concussing Marchand years ago?

Reactions: Gordoff and BB79

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I see we have some giggly Panthers stalking the thread.

1715523083347.jpg

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there...hope your families spoil you a little today.

After the last 2 games, B's are obviously overmatched and let's be realistic, this was never a Stanely Cup lineup. I'm happy they took out the Leafs (again) and looking forward to seeing how they will put that $27M of cap space to good use this summer, hopefully fetching this frustrated fanbase a #1C and a top 4 d-man with snarl.

In the meantime, I hope Bennet's bad hand gets slammed between 2 elevator doors today, that Maurice eats an errant puck to the teeth tonight and that someone makes Tkachuk swallow that mouthpiece.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
One of the most pivotal games in the Bruins' season after some very questionable officiating the last few nights, and the league sends in the two French Canadian refs. That checks out.

Scrutiny on the Florida opponent continues.

The most baffling logic is why the NHL wants Florida to succeed so desperately, evidenced last year. Until Vegas, Florida had a blank check. Vegas ruined the fake tough act and Florida players threw tantrums constantly, with Vegas still more than handling that end of business as well.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Bruins have some big players. Maroon is the only big guy with that crazy look in his eye. If a team wants these types they have to draft them when they are available. There are 2 types of players. Regular season and playoff. Got to have the grit and sandpaper or you won't go too far when it means something.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
NHL hasn't said a word

The NHL is loving it. Somehow they have spun a wild underdog, lovable narrative of Matt Tkachuk who is one of the more pathetic players in some time.

At least rally behind Brady who hits through the body and fights...

Bruins have some big players. Maroon is the only big guy with that crazy look in his eye. If a team wants these types they have to draft them when they are available. There are 2 types of players. Regular season and playoff. Got to have the grit and sandpaper or you won't go too far when it means something.

Maroon on the ice to end game 3, handed some mild crosschecks out but clearly afraid to be suspended for instigator in the final 5 minutes... but that could have served the Bruins better than his play if he executed correctly.

Reactions: BTO and Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad