BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Officials

1715480704505.png
1715480717679.png

Referees Frederick L'Ecuyer (17), Francis Charron (6), Jon McIsaac (2)
Linespersons Ryan Daisy (81), Devin Berg (87)

1715480788283.png

1715480974303.png

1715481018506.png

Florida Panthers (52-24-6, first in the Atlantic Division) vs. Boston Bruins (47-20-15, second in the Atlantic Division)

Boston; Sunday, 6:30 p.m. EDT

NHL PLAYOFFS SECOND ROUND: Panthers lead series 2-1

BOTTOM LINE: The Florida Panthers visit the Boston Bruins in the second round of the NHL Playoffs with a 2-1 lead in the series. The teams meet Friday for the eighth time this season. The Panthers won 6-2 in the previous meeting. Evan Rodrigues led the Panthers with two goals.

Boston has a 23-9-4 record in Atlantic Division games and a 47-20-15 record overall. The Bruins are 21-7-6 when scoring a power-play goal.

Florida has a 52-24-6 record overall and a 23-7-4 record in Atlantic Division games. The Panthers have a 26-5-1 record when they serve fewer penalty minutes than their opponent.

TOP PERFORMERS: Charlie Coyle has 25 goals and 35 assists for the Bruins. Jake DeBrusk has five goals and three assists over the past 10 games.

Sam Reinhart has scored 57 goals with 37 assists for the Panthers. Matthew Tkachuk has four goals and 12 assists over the last 10 games.

LAST 10 GAMES: Bruins: 5-4-1, averaging 2.6 goals, 4.6 assists, five penalties and 17.1 penalty minutes while giving up 2.4 goals per game.

Panthers: 8-2-0, averaging 4.1 goals, seven assists, 4.8 penalties and 16.5 penalty minutes while giving up 2.5 goals per game.

INJURIES: Bruins: Danton Heinen: day to day (undisclosed), Milan Lucic: out (personal), Matthew Poitras: out (shoulder), Brad Marchand: day to day (upper-body).

Panthers: Sam Bennett: day to day (upper-body), Ryan Lomberg: day to day (illness).

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
We've got nothing to lose now.

Run their players. I want fists. I want elbows. I want sticks. I want you in their faces. The NHL isn't calling anything for us anyways so take the penalty or punishment. Dish it out.

Our captain was injured by a dirty play that they've BEEN doing. So do the same. I'm over this passive bullshit. Our 4th line needs to take one for the team here.

Babajingo

We've got nothing to lose now.

Run their players. I want fists. I want elbows. I want sticks. I want you in their faces. The NHL isn't calling anything for us anyways so take the penalty or punishment. Dish it out.

Our captain was injured by a dirty play that they've BEEN doing. So do the same. I'm over this passive bullshit. Our 4th line needs to take one for the team here.
I understand but this team hasn't shown any of this type play in years. Sure, Frederic or Maroon will fight someone and everyone will tap their sticks on the boards. That'lll show them.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
The Bruins need to treat this as an elimination game. It's not literally, but essentially it has that importance and impact. Lose here and there's no coming back. So go out, put it all on the line, give whatever you've got left, and play like there's no tomorrow. Hope it's enough to tie the series and then see what happens from there. And give the home fans something to get behind.

If the Panthers prove too good, so be it, but don't just let them walk away with it. Make it a struggle.

Last edited:

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Game 3 was supposed to be a response game, and the response for 90% of the game was “we don’t give a shit”.

Don’t have high hopes for game 4. Maybe this time they are really really extra motivated. The pasta fight just wasn’t enough I guess.

If the Bruins play well enough the refs won’t be a factor.

Control your controllables.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
I don't know. You have an owner that doesn't care at all, as long as the $$ keeps rolling in. You have a Front Office who is the architect of this team and you have an apologetic coach.
Three strikes and you're out. This whole organization needs a complete overhaul. But we all know that will not happen in my lifetime...lol. Only things in life that are certain... Death....Taxes and Bruins season seats going up every year ...:thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad