GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
Yes, it is the reffing that is limiting the Bruins to <20 SOG the last game.

It is the reffing that is making them lose a bunch of 50/50 board battles

It is the Reffing limiting high danger chances.

Give me a break we are handling business.
So it’s ok because Florida is outplaying them? Pretty f***ing low standards if that’s the point your making

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Love seeing Boston fans upset over a complete nothing hit on Marchand. Marchand is a rat and he was attempting to do rat shit and got caught.

Good game by Florida and they deserve to win the series.
Some people have absolutely no shame.

How you can see the new footage of the most obvious sucker punch in the face that injured him and forced him into miss the game and then say it’s a “nothing hit” is truly sad

Lou Sassole

Oct 15, 2020
Well, the Toronto stable had the same horseshit take on it.

I would personally call it back because the Cats, as a much better team, would have scored later in anyway :)
I agree with you there. I'm pulling for Florida, and think they are winning this game regardless.
Honestly, I don't even care about that contact. I care about the inconsistency of how they call goalie interference. You can't have guys brush up against them in the crease and disallow goals, and then let that shit happen.
Let them play, let goalies be hockey players and deal with some contact. Only disallow goals that are clear and obvious. Make it clear in an instance like this, that the contact with the defender has to be a penalty, or clarify that you can't shove or push anyone into the goalie. The ambiguity and inconsistency is what pisses everyone off.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
giphy.gif

Reactions: Givememoneyback

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Florida has been the better team. Bruins did not help themselves with stupid penalties at the end. At the same time I think they have been getting the worse of the reffing. Has to be a frustrating series for the Bs fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Maliki2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad