GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
Oh snap, I've never heard of poor officiating before in the NHL playoffs. I'm so sorry you have unfairly been the only team to have ever experienced poor officiating. Boston might as well protest the rest of the series, no team can truly come back from 3-1.
No skin in this game. My team was put out in the first round. But glad your ok with shit reffing.

• Haha
Reactions: Vilam

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
It is better for the Panthers to win. Who do you root for between NYR and Boston then?
That would be tough, but I would cheer for the Rangers if they play Florida. I have Nothing against Florida, I just like cold weather teams.

Reactions: Sentinel

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
That Florida goal was goalie interference. If it was called off Boston may have won but Florida outplayed them so much in the clutch and probably wins anyway. Shots 42-18 and Boston had like 3 or 4 in the final period.

• Haha
Reactions: Vilam

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
My brother in Christ, spin it any way you want but you got outshot 32-17 and 42-19 at home in back to back games and shocker, the team who outshot the other by a lot won both. Not great.

He's a Habs fan, believe it or not.

Reactions: NYI365

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Neutral fans should be VERY concerned with the NHL currently.

The Lauko penalty in game 3 and this game altering goal call are not human error.
No.

Neutral fans know that Boston Bruins fans don't understand the game because they've had Jack Edwards telling them that up is down all season every season.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I am a neutral fan. The officiating has been fine. The clearly better team won.

That is a remarkable take if so.

End of the 2nd period Coyle was ironically also crosschecked in front of the Florida goal. Twice in minutes of game play an "automatic" penalty, one scoring a game tying goal, allowed.

The Lauko penalty last game was another example. Officiating fine? Remarkable.

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
IMG_3951.gif

If only nhl had officials as dedicated as this

• Haha
Reactions: BelovedIsles

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Good question, any ideas?

Self confidence. People who lack embarrassment often showcase self confidence and are comfortable with who they are, even in situations where others might feel embarrassed. They assert themselves confidently in various situations without concern for potential embarrassment or judgment from others. Showing such lack of embarrassment on an anonymous forum is a sign of alpha behavior, where the alpha obliterates the beta forum users with their superior victimization ability

• Haha
Reactions: wintersej
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad