GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
No skin in the game but this reffing is absolutely atrocious.
The NHL is worthless. Officials are worthless crap. I am hoping Montreal is building a team so good no amount of paid off officials can prevent them form winning

No skin in the game but this reffing is absolutely atrocious.
The NHL is worthless. Officials are worthless crap. I am hoping Montreal is building a team so good no amount of paid off officials can prevent them form winning

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Panthers have the refs in their back pocket, this is really bad. The Bennett goal shouldn't have counted he crosschecked the defending player onto his goaltender. its funny Tampa got two goals disallowed versus the Panthers, but I guess Florida can do whatever they want. The NHL is rigged

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
You are totally missing the goalie interference part....

There was no doubt about it, goalie interference.

The zebras making the call on Bennett's "cross check" has no relevance on the outcome of the actual interference on Swayman.

The beaners were not challenging Bennett's "cross check". They challenged interference and got hosed, period.
They might have thought the Bruin's player went into Sway too easily. I'm not a ref tonight.

Walking The Cow

Nov 5, 2023
giphy.gif

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Not surprising that the Bruins lack of offense will more than likely be their undoing.

What is surprising is how far that got with that offense? Don't think many would have bet on the outcome of where they got to.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad