GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I feel like whoever wins this series is going to get clobbered in the next round. Both teams seem exhausted and slow and fighting the puck.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
I mean, the Bruins have given up more than twice as many shots as the Panthers and Swayman is the only real reason the Bruins still have a lead. And it only took close to 25+ shots to finally give one up.
Indeed. I was referring to Skinner's incredible ability to give up goals from severe angles. Swayman has been the best goalie in the playoffs so it was a shock to see him give up something like that.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
I feel like whoever wins this series is going to get clobbered in the next round. Both teams seem exhausted and slow and fighting the puck.
Interesting. I'm looking at it like the Panthers would smoke the Rags in terms of depth if they can shut zibanejad down, if that's the two teams to make the ECF. Hopefully it goes to 7 either way.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Walking The Cow

Nov 5, 2023
Crossing a lot of flaming lines in here, maybe dial it back a degree or two kthx.
200.webp

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
😁 it is funny that the loudest most obnoxious person at the bar is almost always a Patriots/Bruins fan. "Im already drunk, you're rooting for Bahstin, right?" Then gets into debate/argument with Giants fan about the Tyree "helmet catch" from long ago. Lmaolol.

Let me add, loud and obnoxious doesn't necessarily mean I don't like him. He's pretty funny. Lmaolol

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Cause the main board's have convinced me he's a bust.

JK, I'm a big fan of his and am happy he is making his haters eat crow. He's for sure a real threat too.
I'll admit I was one of his biggest critics and called him a bust. I'll eat my words and I'm glad he's found his game though, I thought for sure the Rangers were going to give up on him and trade him for a while. I bet they're glad they didn't now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad