GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
dang swayman is on point tonight. He's shutting down everything and the panthers are really doing a good job working in good shots.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
And the officials fak up again. That was an over the glass penalty. Knocked out of play by a Panther glove and did NOT touch the glass. Aholes can't see a thing.

• A defensive player in the defensive zone shoots the puck directly (without being deflected) over the glass. The penalty only applies if the player shoots it over the glass. If the puck is shot into the bench, no penalty is assessed.

Without being deflected

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I’ve not seen much to make me think I’m any more optimistic about Boston. They’ll probably still lose game 5 and 6 or game 5 and 7 based on what I see here unless Swayman turns into 2010 Halak

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022

• A defensive player in the defensive zone shoots the puck directly (without being deflected) over the glass. The penalty only applies if the player shoots it over the glass. If the puck is shot into the bench, no penalty is assessed.

Without being deflected

More worthless dog shit from the NHL. Players should just glove the puck over the glass then.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I’ve not seen much to make me think I’m any more optimistic about Boston. They’ll probably still lose game 5 and 6 or game 5 and 7 based on what I see here unless Swayman turns into 2010 Halak
If he can reproduce what he's been doing so far the bruins might win it all haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad