GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
So far Boston muddying it up is paying off for them.

I honestly don't think so, Panthers have been the better team in terms of the actual play/process, but Boston just has done a better job of capitalizing on their opportunities (That second goal was really bad). Also helps when you're shooting on Bobrovsky instead of Swayman.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I honestly don't think so, Panthers have been the better team in terms of the actual play/process, but Boston just has done a better job of capitalizing on their opportunities (That second goal was really bad). Also helps when you're shooting on Bobrovsky instead of Swayman.
well the panthers are the better team, but you can't argue with results, and right now 2-0 is all that matters.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
This is a bit like game one to me. Boston has cashed in on a handful of chances, but have been out chanced. GG by Sway.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Panthers were the better team that period. Not just shots on goal either, but they had more possession plays and got the better chances. Bruins definitely picked it up from the past 2 games, but there's still a 2nd gear they need to hit or else this 2-0 lead will evaporate.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Someone asked me a while back who's one player you dislike but would take on your team in a heartbeat and the first guy that came to mind was Maroon. Couldn't stand the guy at all especially on Tampa but I stand by that decision. Even if a lot of games at this point, he's a average 4th liner, I just love his antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad