GDT: ECSF | Game 4 | 5/22 | Penguins @ Senators | 7:30 PM ET | CBC, RDS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yep, now the refs call a fair game since they know it's basically impossible to force a comeback.

Sorry guys, really bitter over the officiating which is one-sided when it counts. It's hard to take.

CR15

Feb 15, 2010
Windsor
how ****ing shameful of that ref .... I give props to Orpik if the refs are that brutal why not exploit them

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Main board is hilarious. Been told that the Sens are not a rebuilding team because they made the playoffs 2 years in a row :biglaugh:

We're not a good team on paper, we're trying to become one. We've worked hard to get to the playoffs these past two years.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I've accepted that we're gonna lose this series. The Pens get away with such a boatload of stuff that it's just pointless to get mad. They're clearly favorited. Other than that, a few notes: Cowen has a lot of work to do if he wants to become a shutdown d-man let alone a two way d-man. Gonchar was must have been dreaming of vodka on the Dupuis goal, Letang dives soo much. Actually, the whole Pens team embellishes. And yet, Karlsson is the one who gets the lone embellishment penalty.

Yep. Agreed 100%.

One thing MacLean has to do is take Karlsson aside and tell him he won't get the calls, and he needs to stop doing that. Sad thing is, the guy is betting butchered on the ice and the officials aren't doing their job of protecting him. I guess the NHL doesn't care about potentially losing the Bobby Orr of this generation right when he's hitting his stride. You'd think the league would want to promote one of the most exciting players in the league instead of knocking him down, but what do I know? :help:

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Main board is hilarious. Been told that the Sens are not a rebuilding team because they made the playoffs 2 years in a row :biglaugh:

We're not a good team on paper, we're trying to become one. We've worked hard to get to the playoffs these past two years.
Why exactly on you on the main board? There aren't any smart people there.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Sweet. Shame it's a little soured by the circumstances.

Could be talking about Alfie's career.

Also, nice call ref. I'm so tired of watching Orpik getting manhandled out there by Alfie - let him skate. Hockey is such a beautiful game, we need to let the talent and grace of guys like Orpik shine in the play-offs! All this clutching and grabbing by Alfie... well it's not right! I wanna see Orpik!

BUSH. LEAGUE. WEAK. SAUCE.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Last thing I want is for the pens to lay back and the sens to feel confident that they had a good period at the end here.

I want my team humiliated and hungry next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad