Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Sunrise 6 BRUINS 2 - Florida leads series 2-1

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I get the sentiment, but the Bruins don't do that. They will be going into game four knowing that Tkachuk fought their best player and their captain go knocked out with a cheap shot. The goal is to win the game, I get it, but their needs to be some restitution of violence here by the Bruins players.
I think, hope, have to believe that they will answer the bell tomorrow and step up.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The more I see the Bennett sucker punch, the worse and worse it looks. What a dirty play but everyone is dismissing or applauding it because of their preconceived biases toward Marchand.
f*** them

It’s shocking people like to see someone get hurt that bad. I’m not crazy about a bunch of guys on Florida or Toronto for that matter……but I wouldn’t want to see Domi or Cousins break their jaw. It was a cheap shot by Bennett that didn’t get called and the NHL won’t discipline. People forget too that Brad is always out there taking his lumps. He doesn’t turtle. I hope he is ok and not just for this series, if he has a concussion that’s serious stuff for anyone - athlete or not.
Brad is the toughest guy on the Bs

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
Win or lose this series, the Bruins need to win Sunday to push it to at least 6 games, 7 is ideal. Nothing is over until it's over, so I want the Bs to fight and win this thing. Second to that, extract a toll on the Panthers, make the next series that much harder if they win this one. Punish them physically, take a player or two out, make sure they have another "we won 2 or 3 series and exactly nothing else" banner ceremony for them to start next season with. Make them pay, and when they chirp next time these teams meet next season the Bruins can excitedly ask to see their rings.

Last edited:

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
Remember, heavily scrutinized...:laugh::biglaugh:don't forget the goalie interference penalty that blew the game wide open too. Bush league NHL
You guys are really going to far slandering the league over the "scrutinize" stuff. The league said they were going to watch the series and clean it up and they clearly have.

I mean, have you heard any bad words from Maroon lately?

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Its real hard to create offense when you're constantly chasing the puck.
1715465436433.png

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
Mainly because their fans dont even know the rules and only come out when the team is contender.

This. 10 years ago Florida was in the same boat as Arizona . They were 2nd fiddle to Tampa in their state and had garbage attendance. Give it another 10 years once this core of theirs ages out and they'll be on the relocation chopping block again .

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
You guys are really going to far slandering the league over the "scrutinize" stuff. The league said they were going to watch the series and clean it up and they clearly have.

I mean, have you heard any bad words from Maroon lately?
Have you watched any other series? About 5 missed calls on players violating Hughes last night. Kane with a questionable slew foot, McGoldenchild high sticked him and drew blood, no call. You really don't believe that refs this postseason have been a complete joke? Honest question

Reactions: Gordoff

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
Anyone else just tired of us getting eliminated by southern trash markets every year the last 6 or 7 years? Aside from the Islanders in 2021, it's just been southern garbage.
No but I am tired of watching them get bounced by big physical teams that play like a-holes the last 7 years. It took one series getting bullied by Tampa for Florida to realize that they need to revamp their identity, it took the Rangers one incident with their star player to do the same. The Bruins? They just keep running it back with the same game plan and same roster makeup year after year and the result never changes. The definition of insanity....

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
No but I am tired of watching them get bounced by big physical teams that play like a-holes the last 7 years. It took one series getting bullied by Tampa for Florida to realize that they need to revamp their identity, it took the Rangers one incident with their star player to do the same. The Bruins? They just keep running it back with the same game plan and same roster makeup year after year and the result never changes. The definition of insanity....
This is bang on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad