Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Sunrise 6 BRUINS 2 - Florida leads series 2-1

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
I look at it from this perspective, if we could not beat them last year with Bergeron, Krecji, Bertuzzi and Orlof then how are we going to fair with JVR, Shattenkirk, Maroon, etc. .

Just not happening.

Last edited:

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
They better call up someone from providence that can actually score (Merk) . What do we have to lose

You don't replace someone like 63 with Patrick Brown unless we give up and it's time for some brawling

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I can't stand Jim Montgomery .If I was there I would reach over glass and dump a soda on that bauld head .Pasta saved his job & he never had David's back.Fk him.
During a couple of the Toronto games, Brad could be seen screaming at him. I know that they helped get Cassidy fired but this guy is in fathoms deep over his head. Completely being outcoached. During the season the boys had a picnic and enjoyed themselves, now that the real season is 2 rounds deep shit is getting REALLY REAL!

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Honestly I dont think the Bruins stand a chance of winning this series . Im ok they got this far. Thats me.

But I do want them to kick the shit outta any Cat they can. If youre gonna go out, go out with them paying a price.

IMG_0617.png

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Brad has a concussion and maybe a busted jaw to boot based on what I saw. The team is soft vs what Florida puts out there. Once again not built for the playoffs. But…..with the cap situation pretty hard to pull it off this year. But…..you can still have some heart even with a patch work team. I think the slow starts also come down to some of the talent level. Playing not to lose it seems. They need to change out 9-10 guys for next year. Will they? Nah. They will trade Linus, add another center and we will hear that the FO (again soft) is happy with how they did their best, etc.

Your best goal scorer in one game got manhandled and then your captain got taken out (total cheap shot) and it didn’t change the anything. That also speaks to heart. Talk a good game but talk wins you squat. They don’t have the horses to do it but I don’t think the FO will make drastic changes to make them a Cup contender in years to come. Why would they when they keep selling out???

How ice DIS-advantage it seems……
If the Florida Panthers and the Bruins traded full teams, top to bottom NOBODY would show up in Florida for any games. They'd be packing up and moving. Rabid Bruins FANatics will always pay through the nose and show up no matter the disgrace in the playoffs. The new Bruins post 2014.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I’m moving Bennett from actually tough to fake tough spot picker and I do not want to win the series, I want to hurt as many panthers as possible. If that’s how they want to play make it impossible for them to win going forward

He won't have it so easy against NY with guys like Trouba, Remke, Kreider, etc.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
If the league aren't going to do anything about a blatant sucker punch to one of their stars then i want Bennett's head on a stick, no being nice and offering him a fight, i want him looking over his shoulder every time he's out there on the ice. Don't care how long the suspension is, make it worth the time and money lost when someone cheap shots your captain like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad