Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Sunrise 6 BRUINS 2 - Florida leads series 2-1

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
A GM can also draft them if they keep their picks and not empty the cupboard.
Hard when your team is constantly in playoff positoins though.I would be fine with a complete tank if it's Gavin Mc Kenna we get,but we both know the NHL would fix draft and some body else would get him like Utah.

Reactions: Gordoff

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
It’s such a slick right hand. I commend the effort. Wish Boston had a skater or two willing to pull the same shit. They’re all gentle giants
I would love if we had someone that scummy in the lineup. Marchand hasn't even done anything dirty in a long time (but people around the league act like he does every shift).

This is why we needed Lucic this year.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I would love if we had someone that scummy in the lineup. Marchand hasn't even done anything dirty in a long time (but people around the league act like he does every shift).

This is why we needed Lucic this year.
Yeah. f*** that guy. Such a disappointing end to his career

Reactions: BB79, BMC and CDJ

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Also the Leafs’ PP was mediocre. If it was decent, we wouldn’t even have lasted 7 games. Panthers’ PP OTHO…
Leafs we’re trying to be to fancy on the power play and they couldn’t penetrate the Bruins blocking them out,Florida has been a different story ,Bruins are going to have to put more pressure on them or there’s going to continue to get eaten alive.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Some of you are my age or older, so maybe you can correct me if my memory is wrong. But in 1991, Neely took a cheap shot from Ulf that we all know about and Milbury lost his mind, and despite us being up 2-0 in the series, he wanted revenge more and set his sights on that, and we lost 4 straight. Now, that was a damn good Pens team, so maybe they beat us anyway but the lesson I’ve remembered is play hockey not revenge.
The knee-on-knee cheap shot was in game three, Cam did end up leaving that game either after two, or early in the 3rd iirc. But Cam played games 4, 5, and 6, we lost because he was hobbled. Not because we were looking for revenge.

Cam was in the middle of one of the singular greatest playoff runs in history. He had 15 goals in only 16 games at that point. (The playoff record was, and still is, 19 goals). He was 25 years old. And was virtually unstoppable.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
What kills me is the fact that they turn it on when down by a handful of goals.

Start the game this way. Jesus.
The fact that they can turn it on tells me they could tie this series if they really wanted to

..but do they really want to??

We'll find out next game

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
The more I see the Bennett sucker punch, the worse and worse it looks. What a dirty play but everyone is dismissing or applauding it because of their preconceived biases toward Marchand.

Fans have wanted Marchand in a hospital for years and this is their chance.

The oddest part is any neutral fans rallying behind Florida.

A dreary system, low entertainment off the PP.

Cheap antics, fake tough. Tkachuk cannot throw a simple shoulder to shoulder check. Montour taunting meaningless goals. A group of trolling children enabled by the NHL, aside from a few genuinely great players such as Barkov.

The fans empty the building in a playoff blowout win with goonery.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Since NHL Player Safety isn't going to do anything, I would have no problem with a Bruin slashing Bennett's left hand as hard as possible and getting fined. I mean, that is what it is coming to, play like they do. Rather than go down and get bullied, take the penalties and do some harm.

The problem is, do we have any players that would be that dirty?

I still don't understand how Maroon got a 10 minute misconduct for nothing. This league is pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad