GDT: ECSF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Interesting they'll play him as a winger on Wenneberg's wing. I assume to ease him in?
I think they like really like Wennberg in the middle. He is very effective there defensively as a combo with Kakko despite the faceoff %

Not to mention Cuylle has taken several shifts on the 4th over the past several weeks. I think they wanted this all along. His game works there as well.

Less skating and assignments for a winger too. Chytil will be higher up in the zone on defense and not get as deep, easier plays out of the zone and not as much skating/contact as a center

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I know there are a lot of LOTR fans here. Wasn’t sure if everyone was aware.

If it’s a new LOTR movie that’s not based on The Silmarillion that’s a fail.

Reactions: Siddi

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Don't know how to I feel about this. If Chytil gets another concussion i am not sure I can forgive them
Yeah it`s a tough decision. But have to belive the medical staff know what they`re doing. And I`m sure Chytil is doing all he can to join the team. It`s hard to keep him out for the coaches if he seems good to go. Sooner or later he has to be tested.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Hank prefers the national gig. Please allow him to homer for the team as much as Biz is allowed to simp for Toronto

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
I think they like really like Wennberg in the middle. He is very effective there defensively as a combo with Kakko despite the faceoff %

Not to mention Cuylle has taken several shifts on the 4th over the past several weeks. I think they wanted this all along. His game works there as well.

Less skating and assignments for a winger too. Chytil will be higher up in the zone on defense and not get as deep, easier plays out of the zone and not as much skating/contact as a center

Should also note that while Wennberg is bad on faceoffs as you mention, he's still better than Chytil is on faceoffs.

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
4th line prob gets more even strength ice than 3rd. Stop line numbering.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
If he’s cleared to play and wants to play what are they going to do? He could get hurt next season too or whenever they decide to play him again. I don’t get it.
Doesn't matter, my thought still stands. He is so young, and brain injuries are slow killers. I am thinking about the person here.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Should also note that while Wennberg is bad on faceoffs as you mention, he's still better than Chytil is on faceoffs.
Also good to note that you want a great support guy up high like Wennberg alongside a guy who hasn’t played in months coming into his first tilt and it’s a playoff game. Kakko helps there too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad