GDT: ECSF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
Somebody needs to flatten #37. Rempe would have been a good candidate. Hopefully he skates with his head down and Trouba hits him hard. I liked seeing Goodrow getting punchy. We need to up the physicality in a big way.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
17 shots to 7. Expected goals that period 1 - .7.

They clearly outplayed us, but in the end it's not like they deserve to be lighting it up. It's no danger shots and a good tip.

Reactions: Holocene and AirGut

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
No he didn’t good lord. That wasn’t his man. Some of y’all really need help when it comes to Trouba.

but when Gustafssons man scored the last game after Trouba f***ed up it was his fault?

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
they were all acting like lindgren tried to kill the goalie and bieksa, of all the former players to say it, called goodrow a weasel

Wow. If Lindgren was trying to kill the goalie according to them, then I wonder what they said about Svechnikov the other night.

Reactions: CLW

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Somebody needs to flatten #37. Rempe would have been a good candidate. Hopefully he skates with his head down and Trouba hits him hard. I liked seeing Goodrow getting punchy. We need to up the physicality in a big way.
someome should have injured svechnikov last game. crazy how hes still running around with impunity

Reactions: Jack Hanson

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Trouba left Guentzel open
Gus fell asleep again for the 100th time this series and allowed the Cane to get the dump in, then skate it up the boards. Gus followed him leaving Trouba in front with 2 guys. You are forcing me to defend Trouba, which is so hard for me. But that goal is all Gus. Yea, he's got some offensive skills but I can play better defense in our end than him. At least I have some awareness.

Reactions: Atax

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Gus fell asleep again for the 100th time this series and allowed the Cane to get the dump in, then skate it up the boards. Gus followed him leaving Trouba in front with 2 guys. You are forcing me to defend Trouba, which is so hard for me. But that goal is all Gus. Yea, he's got some offensive skills but I can play better defense in our end than him. At least I have some awareness.

he's fine in his own end. yes of course he makes mistakes, he's not Nicklas Lidstrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad