Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - THE BEAR is angry - TNT, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Why don't the STH question it?

Because they don't listen to STHs?

They treat STHs incredibly poorly. Night and day difference from when we first had our tickets to when we got rid of them.

Aside a small group of super legacy STHs, as a group, there is little to no power there. Will be the case as long as there is a waiting list. A STH with a grandfathered lower per sear price walking and selling that same seat for a higher price is a win for the team.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I'm sure ABC and TNT would die for a Boston-New York ECF so maybe the league will give us some hometown reffing to smooth it along
It's too bad that outside entities are involved, whether it's networks or legalized bookies. It casts a pall over the whole league and sports in general IMO. Then, they added the moving ads on the boards to make it tougher to concentrate on the puck and the play. Plus you've got the silly-ass tags over players on the PP/PK and you've go more shit in the way of the actual game.
It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and there's lots to be had.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I'm sure ABC and TNT would die for a Boston-New York ECF so maybe the league will give us some hometown reffing to smooth it along
I don’t know all I ever hear from these broadcasters is them drooling over Tkachuk ,he’s plastered in commercials,I think I see more of him than any other player.Amd I’m not talking in Florida.

Reactions: Gordoff

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
I want someone to ram that chew toy down puke's throat, not to hurt him of course, it could be fished out pretty easily by his teammates.View attachment 868323
I always wanted to market an alarm clock making that sound.....I mean what makes you jump outta bed faster than a cat going.....huuuuuhhhh huuuuuuh huuuuuh hacccckkkkkkk

Usually you get up right in time to step in fresh hot cat vomit

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Also is it really going to be Forbort-Peeke? Not my favourite pairing choice, but they can eat up some hard minutes at least

Reactions: bob77

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
I truly don't get why not try Lohrei on PP1?

Of the defensemen...

Regular Season on-ice PPGF/60
Lohrei = 10.98
Shattenkirk = 10.24
Lindholm = 8.13
McAvoy = 6.95

Playoffs
McAvoy = 18.64
Lindholm = 16.74
Lohrei = 0.0
Shattenkirk = 0.0

McAvoy has been on the ice for all 6 of Boston's PP goals in the playoffs. (as has Charlie Coyle and Brad Marchand)

Reactions: NDiesel

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
McAvoy running pp 1 is a nitemare .When is Monty going to trust what he sees and stop catering.Rather Lohrei anyday run it because he has more offensive talent.Guess it will come down the line.
You have zero proof Lohrie would be better,

Now's not the time to take the training wheels off.

Pretty sure McAvoy has been on the point on ALL of our PP goals in the playoffs,

Your hate for McAvoy is almost comical at this point, not a team in the league that would not have him as their top pair D man

Thank god he's ours, enjoy it

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
I don't get why letting a player get under your skin and then getting your ass kicked in a fight because of it, is a sign of leadership.
What I saw through my admittedly black and gold glasses was Tkachuk challenging Pasta to a fight, and Pasta accepting the challenge. That showed me that he didn’t want to back down. Is that not a sign of leadership?

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Of the defensemen...

Regular Season on-ice PPGF/60
Lohrei = 10.98
Shattenkirk = 10.24
Lindholm = 8.13
McAvoy = 6.95

Playoffs
McAvoy = 18.64
Lindholm = 16.74
Lohrei = 0.0
Shattenkirk = 0.0

McAvoy has been on the ice for all 6 of Boston's PP goals in the playoffs. (as has Charlie Coyle and Brad Marchand)
Lohrei has 5 mins of PP vs McAvoys almost 20 mins. Pp1 has been stagnant. One of those PP goals was an empty netter.
The PP QB needs to be a good facilitator and a shot threat. McAvoy hasn't been that great at either. I wouldn't mind a switch up but also understand if they don't. Lohrei got some time last game but was a little jumpy and firing rocket passes with no touch on em. So thats not great either. He def has the smarts and awareness, just needs to relax. Also wouldn't be shocked if he gets a shot blocked and it goes the other way for a shorty haha

Reactions: BTO and 22Brad Park
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad