BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
whelp, if they come out like the last 10 minutes of the third then they'll have a chance in game 4. If they start like they have for what feels like 80% of the playoff games where they dont wake up until half way through then its done in 5.
They came out because Florida was winning 4-0. Did you see a hit or push back? No. That’s the problem. THEY ARE NOT TOUGH!

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Getting his golf clubs out of storage.

Not until his recovery from the shoulder injury that everyone
Our President is Cam F'n Neely. He was one of the toughest players I've ever seen. Can't believe the way our teams are built. Certainly not in his image.

Because he filled the management roster by way of nepotism. Hiring all his buddies.

Neely must go too.

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
Donny will fire Monty just like Cassidy to distract attention that he f’d up this roster , and Seabass will back him for the same reason.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
In my 47 years as a B's fan, it's the first time I am writing them off despite being down just 2-1.

I don't say that with cynicism, I say it objectively.

Just don't have the horses.
The Bruins would have no chance against the Rangers. They are better and much tougher than the strip mall strays. This was a dress rehearsal for next year and Lohrei has been doing what I hoped. I just wish the Bruins would lose with some fire. They are so weak.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
They came out because Florida was winning 4-0. Did you see a hit or push back? No. That’s the problem. THEY ARE NOT TOUGH!
Its called focus and urgency that this team lacks way too much to start games. That is on the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad