BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
My buddy dropped off a case of shitty craft beer that I'll have to muck down my gullet and shit my pants tomorrow morning before golf. Can't wait.

They're killing their own product. f*** nastiness and rivalries, I guess.
NHL is envious... they'd probably love a 3v3 league. No hitting and no fighting. Just pond hockey

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
They're killing their own product. f*** nastiness and rivalries, I guess.
It's like the league doesn't know what the fans want. Bruins Canucks Game 7 being the second most watched nhl game in America the last 40 years was for a reason, it was a nasty series that got peoples attention even with one of the teams being Canadian. Let it get nasty if that's where the players choose to take it and if someone does something worth a suspension then give them one. Otherwise stay out of it.

Reactions: CDJ and SPV

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
It's like the league doesn't know what the fans want. Bruins Canucks Game 7 being the second most watched nhl game in America the last 40 years was for a reason, it was a nasty series that got peoples attention even with one of the teams being Canadian. Let it get nasty if that's where the players choose to take it and if someone does something worth a suspension then give them one. Otherwise stay out of it.
They let teams like Florida get away with all their antics and antagonism, but get upset when teams respond. If they don’t want the response, call the antagonist too. It’s really not hard to figure out, but they obviously want the first part.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Chippy series don’t benefit against us. Nor do we ever come out ahead with the face wash after the play shit. I don’t want to lose to these pricks for a second year because it looks like we will be forced to play them in the playoffs pretty much annually at this point. Matty Tkachuk can stroke himself celebrating actually winning an NHL fight for the first time ever against Pasternak.

Just score early Bob was ready to give up a ton G2 until we started hitting posts.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Will be moseying across Causeway in a little while to meet @Ladyfan :nod:. If Patty M was “taking numbers” last game, Hope he is tapping on those shoulders tonight at all opportune moments:yo:
Rather have Pasta scoring a hat trick than dropping the gloves . Let’s get and hold a lead.

Here we go BRUINS!! Here we go!!:clap::clap:
IMG_4731.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad