GDT: ECSF Game 2: Redemption Time | Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | CBC, SN, TNT & TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
If we lose this game Im putting some of the blame on Willy.

He's turning in the jets late in the game and that shouldn't excuse his absolute lazy invisible game he was playing for the first half of this game.

He's the most frustrating player to watch and I'm a fan of his... He has all this talent but chooses when he wants to move his feet and play. Everyone else is emptying their tank but he's saving it to be a game winning hero at the end of the game.

Then he better be a hero and score

Lol

WilliamInLondon

Mar 24, 2016
lol, I'm glad I'm going back to London this weekend where the rest of the games are unwatchable as they start at midnight local time. this was a very painful experience

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
If we lose this game Im putting some of the blame on Willy.

He's turning in the jets late in the game and that shouldn't excuse his absolute lazy invisible game he was playing for the first half of this game.

He's the most frustrating player to watch and I'm a fan of his... He has all this talent but chooses when he wants to move his feet and play. Everyone else is emptying their tank but he's saving it to be a game winning hero at the end of the game.

Then he better be a hero and score
Been our best player tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad