GDT: ECSF Game 2 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Washington Capitals | 3PM | MVP! MVP! MViP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I see how it works here. A certain group of posters who rule the board, and tell everyone who doesn’t conform to what THEY want to see that they’re a “troll” or not a fan.

Really childish and frankly embarrassing.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
The refs not doing their jobs is the reason the NHL had to decide those. They call the clear interference, no goal. The ref is in position, he sees the goal. Besides all the other bull**** they've let go and then called hooks and holds.

Stop. Just stop, man. They league isn't rigged, the league isn't against the Pens. Just stop.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Yeah let’s forget about a 3peat in a best of 5 where the pens hold home ice advantage.

And where the league has made it clear that the Caps can go full Conan the Barbarian on his injured leg and not get called for it.

I mean, yeah, you HAVE to put him back in, but it just sucks knowing what they're going to be allowed to do to him once he's back.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I'll take the split and the knowledge that the Caps needed the refs to help them, and us to be down Malkin, Hagelin, and Dumoulin to barely escape being down 2-0.

Reactions: KIRK

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
I'll take the split and the knowledge that the Caps needed the refs to help them, and us to be down Malkin, Hagelin, and Dumoulin to barely escape being down 2-0.

I would say, the disparity in the quality of the PPs is the only thing that should make any of us nervous. If we can keep those %s close, this is our series to lose.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Well this is disappointing the way it went down but hardly surprising in a lot of ways. I actually think the team did well to battle back but OTHER SHITTY, PETTY, INCOMPETENT f***ING GARBAGE LEAGUE TYPICAL CHICANERY...

...Ahem...

uh... got in the way. Onward to the next one, hopefully with some reinforcements... IF they are ready...

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
And where the league has made it clear that the Caps can go full Conan the Barbarian on his injured leg and not get called for it.

I mean, yeah, you HAVE to put him back in, but it just sucks knowing what they're going to be allowed to do to him once he's back.

Meh. The reffing standard changes from game to game. All the Pens can do is play. There's a more than decent chance Wilson gets suspended, but even if he doesn't, all we can do is just play. We're not equipped to get in a slug fest.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Okay.. But they were down 2-0. Why does it matter if he's making a bunch of saves Now? Too little too late...

Because that's literally how we came back last game, remember? Murray can't score for the team, but he can keep them in the game long enough to come back if/when the team decides to get its act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad