No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Had an easy play available on the regroup, such a lazy soft pizza up the middle
images-5.jpg

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
I see now why Gus has bounced around so much...he's terrible in the D zone and has been most of the year

Reactions: gabevh3

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Trouba literally chose the worst of all options in front of him. I would have taken a Girardi grenade off the Glass for an icing
D'Angelo of all shitty players intercepting our passes all night. If it's one players on their team I want to annihilate it's that dude.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
That 3rd canes goal was all because Tuba decided a blind backhand pass into the middle of the ice was his best option. Thanks buddy.
Wrong answer. That shit happens all the time that you don't exit well out of your zone. How about Gus play some f***ing defence.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Jones and Chytil are better players than some of the guys that we're icing.
Yes. Agree. But my question about Chytil is are we sure he is game ready. Jones can replace Gustafson easily and he should. If Chytil is in fact game ready, he should be in. But I wouldn't remove Rempe.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Trouba may as well just follow Tay-tay’s example and own it. Was he on the ice? Yes?
IMG_8610.gif

While he’s far from elite he’s also far from the pylon the fan base wants to scape goat him into being. Same thing as calling Roszy “Blowszival” and plenty of other examples of the fanbase always needing a whipping boy. Trouba has warts but is a solid D man who still actually plays hard, physical hockey. Can you imagine how soft we are without him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad