Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 1 - THE BEAR throws the cat over the cliff.....again - BRUINS 5 Sunrise 1 - BRUINS lead series 1-0

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
If he falls off we have Ullmark. Until he falls off, you see how far you can take him.

If we can get past Florida we're playing with house money and you can take some risks. Right now, we NEED to beat the Panthers. We beat the panthers and we can start dreaming the dream. So we give them everything we have and see if we can leverage this first win into an upset. Personally i like our chances.
The Bruins are already playing with house money after they got outta the 1st round

I want them to beat the panthers so bad, but the Rangers will be a bigger obstacle if they advance

..they're a better all around team than Florida and the Bruins had lots of trouble with the Rags this year

Reactions: ProdigalFan and BMC

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The Bruins are already playing with house money after they got outta the 1st round

I want them to beat the panthers so bad, but the Rangers will be a bigger obstacle if they advance

..they're a better all around team than Florida and the Bruins had lots of trouble with the Rags this year
Carolina not out yet .They actually outplayed Rangers game 1 but pp goals got them

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 8.43.12 PM.png

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I was fine with the officiating. Not perfect. Certainly not terrible though.
Rooney is a scumbag

Although it wasn't the worst reffing in the world, Rooney has a tendency to look for Bruin penalties more than the other team's

Somebody in the Bruins organization must've kicked his dog or had an affair with his wife year ago

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad