GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5232.gif

Reactions: Summer Rose

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Andersen STINKS

Old, shitty, washed up, has-been, injury case, who only seems to play well in his advancing years because Carolina makes him look better. And still, sometimes he hasn't even played all that well there..... He's pretty much been done since Toronto, other than a one-off up renaissance in 2021-2022.

Yeah, he was really good this year, but what did he play? 19 games? I find it hard to believe he would have sustained those numbers playing 40 games. Then again, him playing 40 games is pretty hard to imagine also. He would have given himself second degree burns from sharting in his pants one morning and went on IR for 2-3 months because of it.

That looked like the Raanta softies from game 6 in 2022. And he looked like a beached whale on the third goal.

They gotta seriously consider Kochetkov. I think he's the better goalie. The Andersen hot streak to end the regular seems to be over and he was showing signs of it towards the end of that Islanders series.

Granted, the Canes need to be able to kill some penalties or this is gonna be over fairly quick.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was as soft a goal as you will see

Wow. Mega soft
Reminded me of Raanta back in 2022 in game 6 at MSG. He let in a couple of those and choked that game away when they had a 3-2 series lead and could have ended it that night.

Reactions: Summer Rose

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Carolina's gonna have to figure out how to perform on the road in the playoffs if they have any hopes of making it to an SCF.

This is only reason I could see them making a coaching change after 24-25 if they do not make the final. Even if the goaltending is a big problem if they keep losing on the road you figure eventually something will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad