GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2013
I am really confused with the refs this game.

And I'm not implying that the Canes are getting f***ed because of the refs, or that the refs are giving the game to the Rangers.

Some of the stuff they've been calling has been, questionable at best and that's for calls on both sides.

But they have missed some blatantly obvious calls on both teams as well.

Not sure what they're thinking tonight.

I'm glad the Canes started to wake up in the second, but they still seem off their game. Rangers have looked great.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Richter915

Feb 2, 2010
Rangers breaking out the puck quite nicely
That's the big difference from past seasons. Their breakout game is like top six in the league or something.

And I'm not implying that the Canes are getting f***ed because of the refs, or that the refs are giving the game to the Rangers.

Some of the stuff they've been calling has been, questionable at best and that's for calls on both sides.

I'm glad the Canes started to wake up in the second, but they still seem off their game. Rangers have looked great.
Welcome to the playoffs!

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014

Refs are awful any team can complain any game. On the balance of play you are going to get screwed just as much as you get helped.

Dec 30, 2013
That's the big difference from past seasons. Their breakout game is like top six in the league or something.

Welcome to the playoffs!
Oh it's often just as bad in the regular season, but they never seem to be bad in the same ways night to night. Some consistency would be nice hah.

Refs are awful any team can complain any game. On the balance of play you are going to get screwed just as much as you get helped.

I did not say nor imply otherwise. In fact I tried to do the opposite hah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad