BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 1 8:11 PM - THE BEAR swims in the Everglades - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

full

full

full

full

ECSF Game 1
Boston Bruins (4-3) @ Florida Panthers (4-1)
8:00 pm ET

National TV:
ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS
Boston TV/Radio: 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Florida TV/Radio: Radiolibre 790

full

Amerant Bank Arena, Sunrise, Florida

full

full

Pastrnak, Bruins Eliminate Maple Leafs with OT Win in Game 7

full

full

full

full

full

full

Jeremy Swayman
6 GP | 4-2 | .950 Sv% | 1.49 GAA

full

full

Sergei Bobrovsky
5 GP | 4-1 | .896 Sv% | 2.78 GAA

full

full

Cookie Time!

L7yV.gif

*all stat and line graphics are by Alicat. Please ask permission to use them and give proper credit when doing so.*

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
If you are having issues with the graphics, refresh the page or right click to display the image. It is clearly a board issue.

Fenway or another mod will need to fix it so people who have me blocked can see this thread.

Hope to see the game but it depends on spinny things in the sky.

LFG Bruins!

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
If you are having issues with the graphics, refresh the page or right click to display the image. It is clearly a board issue.

Fenway or another mod will need to fix it so people who have me blocked can see this thread.

LFG Bruins!

Gonna have to be @Fenway. I dont know how.

Reactions: Alicat

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009

LFG Bruins!
Graphics load for me on Firefox

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
ESPN Insider article on early Conn Smythe watch:

For those who can't see Insider articles, or who don't want to click because they think I'm trying to give them a virus, it indicates Swayman is the leader at this point.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
It’s awesome we are into round two. I think I watched Pasta’s winner about 200……whoooaaaaaaa!!!

The Bruins won’t quit. Winning it will be tough but in the Stanley Cup Playoffs we all know that ANYTHING can happen.

Let’s go Bruins!!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Ok...I have no idea about tonight's game. Sometime I have a feeling but not tonight. I didn't have a feeling about game 7 vs the Leafs either and that worked out OK.

Bs need to play their game and stay healthy.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

1715034238344.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap:

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I love being the underdog opening this series on the road. For a change I'm not tight for this game at all, I hope the Bruins are the same!

Honestly I think they've pretty much reached the reasonable ceiling for this roster, and I won't be surprised if they get swept. But sometimes a playoff series is determined by one player and we have the exact position that one player fills covered, so this is a freeroll to me.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I also don't have a feeling. Excited to be watching the Bruins in the Semifinals, and I certainly think the Bruins can hang with this team. Yes Swayman, is the most likely hero; but even in a game where our Goalie is good but not amazing, I still think we can win. It would really be a game changer to take one in Florida to put the pressure on FLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad