Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 1 8:11 PM - THE BEAR swims in the Everglades - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Mannnnnn, I love Hawaiian shirts!

will shock nobody that you and I are, yet again, aligned

Capture.JPG

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Bennett can fight but he is injured and I doubt coming back he would want to drop mitts right away .U pretty much nailed it though
When he’s back I get him to fight first 10 minutes and he will be quiet rest of game

I would have my entire team target one guy - Tkachuk. Hit him after every whistle from side, behind, in front - just enough to get to him - make him uncomfortable and put in a reactionary position

Multiple guys

He will not handle it well - most bullies & aholes don’t. He’s more dickwad then bully but he sets the tone

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Don't mess with the Brazeau-Freddy-JVr line, best line last game

Sway first off the ice, will start tonight!
JVR needs to take days off. He's just too slow for multiple start games. That's just how I feel.

Put in Lauko tonight and go from there

Reactions: lopey

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
When he’s back I get him to fight first 10 minutes and he will be quiet rest of game

I would have my entire team target one guy - Tkachuk. Hit him after every whistle from side, behind, in front - just enough to get to him - make him uncomfortable and put in a reactionary position

Multiple guys

He will not handle it well - most bullies & aholes don’t. He’s more dickwad then bully but he sets the tone
Yea I would definitely try to get at Tkachuk .Most times I say play whistle to whistle, but I think vs these guys we( Bruins) need to be just as nasty so I agree

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
who are the 3 Florida guys who are tough ?

Not yappy but actually can throw down ?

Montour is feisty and Bennett is like Frederic but way more cheap and is out

Cousins is human trash

Tkachuk is annoying

Who am I missing here they should be worried about
Maroon will counter Tkachuks antics Lomberg and Gadojvich don't play. Bruins are tougher

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Greatest thing the Bruins marketing department ever did was when they did the commercial of Felger clips during the 2019 playoff run

Thornton “Suck it Felger” lol
That and the “Never date a flyers fan, even if she shaves her mustache” were high quality trolls.

Add the fact that game 1 this season when the Leafs were losing, the garden played “Pursuit of Happiness” trolling the Leafs for that song choice earlier in the season that was controversial.

Lots of good trolls coming from the bruins.

Reactions: BMC and DKH

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks I was going to inject "women". At almost 80 years old you we get all confused with being politically correct.
We now have a professional woman's hockey league that is being embraced.
My wife loves hockey as much or more than I do. Our boys played hockey. One coached when their daughter and son played. I played when I was a kid. Elm bark chin pads and butter knives for skate blades. Horse bun puck.
All is good. I am not so young myself.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Hey they beat them 4 times this season,Yes regular season means nothing come playoffs,but they also were up 3-1 last season without Bergy,and Krejci really,so yeah I
This is a series that is almost impossible to handicap

Bruins beat them all 4 games this year but handed the Panthers the top seed to avoid playing Tampa Bay and play Toronto instead,
I kind of thought they way they played the last couple of games in the regular season that maybe they had did that ,but game 5 and 6 were almost the same kind of games,so not sure about that anymore.

What’s with Carlo?

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad