GDT: ECQF | GM3 | Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Missed the game unforunately.. first thing I did was look to see how many points Matthews, Tavares and Marner had. 1. And no Nylander. Hopefully he's back game 4. I'd keep rolling Swayman personally.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
He’s probably referring to Marchand committing a blatant trip and Boston scoring when the puck should have been blown dead. That was the most egregious call/no call.
Lol they were letting bertuzzi get away with all sorts of stuff right before that… good on the refs for letting both guys get there’s

The difference is bertuzzi looks like a clown and Marchand looks like a hero

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Leafs looked very disjointed the last 5 minutes and what's with guys going for a swim on the ice for no reason? Reilly and then the other D that was flopping around like a walrus right before Marchand missed the open net.

Then what was Bertuzzi doing holding the puck with Brad bearing down on him.

Tavares penalty was as legit as they come.

They lose the next one, they are done in 5 and Keefe is gone

That last 5 minutes was a clusterf***

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
GG Bruins

As a Leafs fan I gotta commend your hustle. You outshot thet Leafs, out hustled the Leafs, won puck races and absolutely blanked Leafs' PP

I did not see one Bruin not hustle or be willing to take a hit to make a play. Unfortunately can't say the same about some of the Leafs brass

#TrustTheShanaPlan

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Whether its Lindholm for the obvious hold or McAvoy for the dive I think you gotta even that up.

Tavares was in a tough spot without his stick & wasn't much force on that grab, don't blame him for being upset he wasn't the only one committing an infraction.

Edit: Not why the Leafs lost, but didn't really love that at such a critical moment.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Honestly, the organization should just have that GIF playing on a loop all day, all of the pre-game, and during every stoppage.

Just to embarrass the league and its officials.

• Haha
Reactions: WetcoastOrca

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Whether its Lindholm for the obvious hold or McAvoy for the dive I think you gotta even that up.

Tavares was in a tough spot without his stick & wasn't much force on that grab, don't blame him for being upset he wasn't the only one committing an infraction.

Edit: Not why the Leafs lost, but didn't really love that at such a critical moment.

Leafs going down early a number of times including the game tying PP goal in game 2.

If embellishment is going to be called, the time is past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad