GDT: ECQF | GM3 | Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
This play got them a PP last game... that was the standard set for diving... Coyle just embellished and got a call... just give a clear standard.

I'd rather if no one dove, but Bruins wouldn't be getting many calls if they stopped.
Your right about both sides doing it because they are drawing penalties from these idiot refs, but Burtbag is doing it more than anyone else

Reactions: Summer Rose

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Your right about both sides doing it because they are drawing penalties from these idiot refs, but Burtbag is doing it more than anyone else

Agree to disagree... I think Marchand leads this series by far.

Coyle isn't far behind, that hit and then the Lub scuffle where he immediately started crying to the ref.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
This play got them a PP last game... that was the standard set for diving... Coyle just embellished and got a call... just give a clear standard.

I'd rather if no one dove, but Bruins wouldn't be getting many calls if they stopped.

Any words for your own players flopping?

Does "so many calls" mean one PP tonight not related to delay of game?

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
Marner having two good shifts does not equal him having a good game. Gotta disagree with Eliot there.
You’re right. But then you wonder why I say Hrudey is pathetic?!?

He was praising Marners first period…where he was not good at all.

Just like Kelly. He’s stuck in the world of disagreeing with his colleagues. So much so that he makes himself sound idiotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad