GDT: ECQF GM1 - New Jersey Devils host the New York Rangers - 7PM EST on MSG2 and MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
D8jXDtP.png

iw0iZJy.jpg

iu

cDnt9vH.jpg

YOU
FILTHY
WEEB
iu

il_570xN.1404803198_j258.jpg

(I'M NOT SORRY)
anime-party-hard.gif

waifu-meme-anime-galaxy-40597629-500-340.jpg

I should now say that most of the Devils GDTs are not this insane or crazy, but I tend to have a twisted and warped way of making GDTs. There are those that offend the viewer, those that offend the creator, and those that offend everyone. I tend to work in the third category. You can rest assured that I do not feel shame, because in order to feel shame you have to care what others think, and I do not. So you can throw your insults at me; the only people I care for here are the HF Devils folk, and they've become jaded and accepting that this only occurs a few times a season at best. So I don't apologize. And if the Devils win game 1, the next GDT will be even worse. How could it be worse? I have many many sights to show you, HFBoards. Many.

²
iu

iu

FIREPOWER IS FREEDOM FIREPOWER IS FREEDOM FIREPOWER IS FREEDOM FIREPOWER IS FREEDOM
uss-4jpg-11450bf961f1c317.jpg

FIREPOWER IS FREEDOM FIREPOWER IS FREEDOM FIREPOWER IS FREEDOM FIREPOWER IS FREEDOM

giphy.webp

tenor.gif

Erqt1-GXcAE1aEw.jpg

Last edited:

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
A4344A79-A2BA-4329-AA9E-AC4BA0DFB488.jpeg

This is getting ridiculous. Not only are we about to be taken to the cleaners by our big brother across the Hudson but now I have to sift through a children’s GDT theme. The sad part is it really matches our smurf team. I’d call that a bad omen. We have yet to see “showtime” Patty Kane on Broadway but he will be sure to dance all over us starting in game 1. A historic season for the Devils only to be bullied out of their own arena. Rangers in 4, maybe 5. And I’ve got a lot of receipts ready in a week’s time. The doggo will have the last laugh as usual.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
View attachment 690565

This is getting ridiculous. Not only are we about to be taken to the cleaners by our big brother across the Hudson but now I have to sift through a children’s GDT theme. The sad part is it really matches our smurf team. I’d call that a bad omen. We have yet to see “showtime” Patty Kane on Broadway but he will be sure to dance all over us starting in game 1. A historic season for the Devils only to be bullied out of their own arena. Rangers in 4, maybe 5. And I’ve got a lot of receipts ready in a week’s time. The doggo will have the last laugh as usual.
You switched back to being an NJD fan Doggo?

B91163CC-BE67-480C-8EEB-0DFAA391CFCB.jpeg

Not looking forward to this. Rags fans invading the rock. Our owners okay with allowing Rags fans in by the train load. Give them credit though, as they travel well. Unlike NJD fans who won’t cross the river.

I was cruising the Rags forum earlier and noticed their fans are not happy with Gallant as head coach. One of them says he fell out of his Rags treehouse when reading my posts about how outstanding of a coach Gerard Gallant was. Their fans don’t know how good they have it with Gallant. Give Dolan credit for paying up and opening his checkbook to get him, as he’s not cheap like Harris.

7-0 Rags

Heetal x3, Kakko x2, Laf and Kaner with the goals. Shutout for Shesty, who is well on his way to Marty’s playoff shutout record.

Sell your tickets while you can folks, the walk of shame out of the rock will be a pitiful one. It’s just too bad the sold tickets will end up in the hands of more Rags fans. I can’t stand their wretched fans, but they certainly are the team of destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad