GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
just dont call ne thing.... let them kill each other... at least its fair... you call a stick on stick play a penalty... then a trip on a break away is nothing.

No one know what a penalty is or isn't... no one wants to watch this garbage officiating on both ends.

I totally agree with the bolded part.

The standard for a penalty in the second period has been ridiculously different compared to the first.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I'd call Jarnkrok a darn solid 3rd line Swiss Army knife. And Holmberg looks like he's maybe cut from the same cloth and doing nice things as an inexperienced player.

But yeah. The Leafs blueline is clearly a bit of a mess.

It's just weird that their forward group somehow doesn't feel at all deep either. Even when they've got some solid bottom-6 players like that, and more.
On a good team, imo, they're both versatile 4th liners. Can they play up on a third or second line, sure. But you want somebody more effective for that role.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
d2540c8a1a8a8139c4e91d333224f8cc-3665594752.jpg

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Good god this game is intense and I have no stake in it, can't imagine how Leafs and Bruins fans feel.

It's fun to watch when I have no skin in the game because I'm not an anxious mess .

That being said, is there a way both these teams can lose? this game 7 has been kind of a mess so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad