GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Yeah, getting out of position due to poor fundamentals and having to make acrobatic saves on shots that other goalies wouldn't have made a big deal of—the Bobrovsky special.
I mean it wasn't just one or two saves. He was stopping a lot of good chances and went all the way to the final playing well last season.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
I totally agree, I can’t believe the bruins haven’t sat one of their top guys

They’ve done nothing but choke away this 3-1 lead. You’d think they’d have at least shown up for this one, but so far they’re invisible

Never should have given Brad the C

Ruined the room

Yeah Bergeron and Chara would be embarrassed by this, sad to see honestly regardless of whether they win or lose here. All good things must come to an end I guess

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Another scoreless period. Back in my day, hockey games used to have goals scored.

Damned internet is somehow responsible.

It’s weird how the game was so high event during the regular season and now it’s just grinded to a defensive 2006 shit fest again

You’d think Crosby was on the ice

• Haha
Reactions: Lshap

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Leafs are here to end the bruins mediocre success over the last decade, just like they stopped the lightning dynasty in its tracks last year
Pretty sure age and winning too much was what stopped the Bolts. Leafs got lucky they finally regressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad