BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The Leafs have a bunch of no name "scrubs" on defense, have managed a dicey goaltending situation...

Been a while since I concluded the only reason the Bruins have a chance to win a series is because of the goaltender

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Besides McAvoy not shooting enough, does anybody know why he keeps passing the puck back when he's leading a rush up the ice??

..is that a Monty thing or a CMac thing?
I think it's a Monty thing and I think in general it's worked well for our attack but our precision has just been off. The passes offline feel more like the preseason then playoffs.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
My play here is to take a gummy.

Goes well, I’m giddy.

Goes poorly, I sleep.

Genius.
I planned this as well, then i forgot until 1st intermission. Those suckers hit me HARD but it takes too long. I would’ve had to down a dose at 7

So now I’m a little ball of body aches and anxiety

Reactions: Kate08

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Can I please just see Pastrnak with Marchand? Monty is playing this like the bad side of Claude Julien. Rolling 4 lines is meaningless at this point. As things currently stand Toronto looks more likely to score. Just put your best guys together and see if they can find one moment of magic. PLEASE.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
No one's having a worse series and worse game than McAvoy. Bright lights look too much for him.
Never seen an elite defenseman just shrivel like this. I can forgive some physical mistakes. He’s just a giant mental error. The living embodiment of mental mistakes

Reactions: McGarnagle

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I planned this as well, then i forgot until 1st intermission. Those suckers hit me HARD but it takes too long. I would’ve had to down a dose at 7

So now I’m a little ball of body aches and anxiety

Just got one onboard

Bottoms up, motherf***ers

• Haha
Reactions: TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad