BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
There’s a direct correlation between people who think the announcers are perpetually against the bruins and those who say referees are perpetually against the bruins.

McDonough is obviously a Boston fan

He was interviewed on channel 5 before the national broadcast and he talked about how he manages being a fan and calling a neutral game.

It was a good interview.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
The fact that people voted 65 percent that the bruins will win this game is amazing. I have zero confidence in this group until proven otherwise

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
There’s a direct correlation between people who think the announcers are perpetually against the bruins and those who say referees are perpetually against the bruins.

McDonough is obviously a Boston fan

Hardly so. I generally support Feraro and well know McDonagh history.

The Samsonov and Knies narratives are odd this game. Samsonov specifically.

Carry on.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
I'm sorry (not) but any one that wants to bitch about Jack and celebrate him be>ng out.... yaaaaa. Just keep listening to thesebjack asses
We have to watch Bruin games with the tv on mute. Jack would be canonized as Saint if Bruin fans outside of Ontario had to listen to the dorks on CBC.

Reactions: OV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad