BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Leafs had nothing to lose giving up on the run and gun style and started playing the B's aggressive neutral zone play, and clogging the front of their net.

In the absence of a plan to counter that strategy and 2 teams playing a similar game, the Leafs' forward talent ends up having the edge in that game of chess. Hopefully the wildcard is Swayman and he steals this one.
Have a little faith.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
In my seat for Priest....so nervous I feel like crying and barfing at the same time....please Bruins, do me proud.

I want to wear Bruins attire to the Iron Maiden show at Scotiabank Arena ater this fall....

See y'all on the flip side......GO BRUINS!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sooshii and lopey

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
IMG_1251.png

DGS

Jan 21, 2014
Portland, OR
Alright fellow Bruins fans!

I’m heading out to the Vancouver bars with my entire family wearing Bruins jerseys. When they beat Tampa Bay game 7 in 2011 was out in jerseys with the family at a Vancouver bar.

When they won game 7 in Vancouver I was out in Vancouver in a packed bar cheering in my jersey.

The last game I didn’t even watch. Not tonight.

AND do you know why I can manage to have the entire family in Bruins jerseys? Because a LUNATIC Fringe Bruins fan on HF mailed my daughter a Bergeron jersey out of the kindness of his heart.

That same heart and passion for this team is what will carry this team to the next round.

Go Bruins Go!!!!
Haha, glad she’s still rocking my son’s jersey! LETS f***IN GO BRUINS!!!!

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad