BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Forgot what happened on that one but he took the guy into the boards and left Nylander with a breakaway weird way to play a 2-1.He has some of the biggest brain cramps I have ever seen .If they lose tonight I really wouldn’t care if he was gone,his game 7 against Florida was one of the worst games I have ever seen bye a defenceman in my life ,he looked like a dear in the headlights the entire game.
The Matthews be was the aerial pass that Matthews got behind 73 and caught while Charlie sort of watched and reached for the puck as I recall. Either way he forgot the man.

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
I just don't have a good feeling about tonight. But then again Toronto seems like they can't help themself but lose to us in game 7s so we'll see. Gonna be an anxiety filled night for sure.

Reactions: BMC

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I just don't have a good feeling about tonight. But then again Toronto seems like they can't help themself but lose to us in game 7s so we'll see. Gonna be an anxiety filled night for sure.
Seems like the game of ineptitudes in game 7’s I guess the least inept takes it.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
On way to the gym to do 8 sets of 8 reps for each body part I do.

If pasta scores and Bs win….will do before every game til they lose.
I admire your level of superstition. If I could go back in time to earlier today I'd incorporate the same cadence into my workout.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
No idea what to expect tonight. But if we lose, I know a lot of us have lived through way worse heartbreak. I don’t think this would even scratch the top 20.

I’m picturing a 2011 game seven vs. Montreal style finish though.

Reactions: JAD

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Don't make me start to care....
I feel so ...blah about it. But at my core. The core of my soul, I care. And I care deeply.

But now at 34 years old, and have seen and been through a LOT since 2011. I don't get so upset anymore. I'll get mad. But I don't let myself get so stressed out about it. It's not worth my health and sanity.

At the end of the day. It's just a game. A game I love so much. And I hope they prove us all wrong and win tonight.

Lord Tenkrat has abandoned us :help:

As @TP used to say.....

I'm scared!

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
I may at times be critical of the coach, players, and team play ... and I know this teams has flaws, But I will not abandon them and will always have their backs.
I expect a win tonight. All I ask is they go out and play to the best of their ability and when they win - on to Florida. Should for some reason they lose and they left everything they had on the ice, so be it. If they come out flat I'll be pissed. But regardless, I expect and hope for the victory tonight and will until the final horn or goal.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
On way to the gym to do 8 sets of 8 reps for each body part I do.

If pasta scores and Bs win….will do before every game til they lose.
Vince Gironda popularized that very long ago. He knew his shit and was way ahead of his time.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Really wish he never said anything at the all Star game about being happy for the winning team (mainly Leafs) as they need to after finally winning something.
Think this is locker room material? Think it's in Pastas head?
Pasta being the Bruins top offensive forward is a target the Leafs will focus on. They basically shut down the whole Bruin team last two games. Leafs never played great. The Bruins were in neutral.its all or nothing tonight. Not only for the team but fans.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Regular Saturday here.

No jitters.

Jake and I did two five mile runs, one in the morning and another in the afternoon since he was really fighting his nap.

At the end of the day, all one can ask as that their team is in it and has a shot. At the beginning of the season, had you told me they’d be in game 7 of Round 1, I’d have taken my chances.

The way things have unfolded, could’ve, should’ve, would’ve.

But here we are.

So right the ship and change the narrative.
I’m optimistic.
IMG_0073.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad