BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Well not sure if anyone has said it but May the fourth be with the Bruins ,hey will take any help at this point.
Yes, may they put up 4 goals to every 1 the Leafs score

Except it fools no one.

I figured he wasn’t playing but being game 7 I put him on the line up card. Same with Heinen.
🤷‍♂️ it was just the first thing that came to mind. Also could be that he's well enough to be back on the ice for practice, the Leafs opting to all wear the same color sweaters because otherwise he would still be in a non contact one and obviously a no-go for tonight. The type of foolery that goes on in the playoffs

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
I don’t think the last two games has anything to do with Woll, he is no better than Samsonov. But more with the leafs team defense, blocking shots and back checking. Bruins just didn’t want to fight through it and for-check where the real work is done.
I agree, Woll hasn’t made that many quality saves solely because the B’s haven’t been able to generate clean shots. If they can get that part of their game going Woll will fold like a cheap suit. The Bruins need to make life miserable for him in front of the net.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
@TP70BruinsCup and the others whose parents are struggling, my heart goes out to you. Family is definitely a priority over sports, it does change perspective when you are dealing with something like that.

I hope Monty called Claude to find out tips on solving the trap game if that is what Toronto is doing, he finally did figure it out against Tampa in time to take them in game 7.

Went for a trail walk in my brand new Marchand 100th anniversary Bruins tee. Only one person said something, he pointed at it and said "not tonight", I said "oh yes, definitely tonight". That was it.

I heard some local radio chatter that Matthews was originally ill with food poisoning but that when he skated afterwards in practice, he tweaked his knee. So, who knows?

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Pastrnak, Coyle, Geekie: looking at them for a goal or goals plural. Gonna be hard for the Bruins to get it done without big time contributions from them.

Need a Lindholm mega game too. Marchand and McAvoy will be good, I expect that.

Reactions: BMC

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Can you imagine hiring a 10 million dollar carpenter to build you a house and he can't hammer a nail after he gets there?
Really wish he never said anything at the all Star game about being happy for the winning team (mainly Leafs) as they need to after finally winning something.
Think this is locker room material? Think it's in Pastas head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad