BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Went to Wilson Farm and the grocery store after my workout this morning.

I’m married to a 42 year old man child, and am friends with several man-children, so I had to get them this light saber cake at Wilson’s.

IMG_8604.jpeg

Then I moved along for some staples at the grocery store and there was one of these left in the ice cream case. Of course, it had to come home with me.

IMG_8606.jpeg

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Disagree. It is a reminder that they are a damn good team and they need to remember that and go out and play like that team.
I think it’s a totally different style of hockey in the playoffs it’s all about adapting,the Leafs the last couple of games have totally changed their style of play ,if they had stuck to what they did the regular season,this game would have been over in 5. I think for the Bruins to win tonight they are going to have to change their game plan.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Matthews drawing back in changes the Leafs gameplan.

I think it’s a totally different style of hockey in the playoffs it’s all about adapting,the Leafs the last couple of games have totally changed their style of play ,if they had stuck to what they did the regular season,this game would have been over in 5. I think for the Bruins to win tonight they are going to have to change their game plan.
I think you're taking his words too literally.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
“I don’t think anyone is more upset about his play than Dave"

Thanks for sharing Kevin but Im pretty sure there are plenty of other people upset with his performance so far.

He needs to be a shit ton better if we have the slightest chance of winning tonight. The fact this shit leaf D has shut him down is very concerning.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Coach still thinks regular season success means anything come playoffs that worriers me as a prep talk.
He should not need to give them a prep talk at this point

I think the Leafs would be stupid to put him back in personally,hope they’re stupid.
Stupid putting one of the better players in world in a game 7? Not sure I understand that.

My guess he plays and like Nylander shows up and makes a difference unfortunately

I think the Leafs would be stupid to put him back in personally,hope they’re stupid.
Stupid putting one of the better players in world in a game 7? Not sure I understand that.

My guess he plays and like Nylander shows up and makes a difference unfortunately

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Matthews drawing back in changes the Leafs gameplan.

I think you're taking his words too literally.
Yeah maybe I just look at the playoffs as a clean slate ,I don’t care what happened during the regular season,it’s a totally different animal and chances are what was successful for you in the regular season may not be come playoff.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
He should not need to give them a prep talk at this point

If he’s really healthy and ready to go sure ,but if he isn’t like Bergy ,Joe Thornton his last season in Boston then no leave them out.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad