BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Clearly doesn’t matter who is in goal if the Bruins again have 20 to 30 minutes stretches of this game with less than 2 shots on goal.
I don’t even remember the Jersey great defensive teams holding teams to 1 or 2 shots a period or 10 shots after 2 like game 5 ,I find it hard to believe that the Leafs have suddenly almost over night become the greatest defensive team ever.

Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
He also commits some dumb penalties when he crosses the line.
Plenty of guys take dumb penalties, Its his job to be on edge and toe the line.

Sometimes its out of his control depending on the officiating at that given moment.

Who knows what a penalty is from one night to another. Need his speed and hitting in my opinion

If he plays, hit him every chance you get

Good let him play

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Shame people are paying these crazy prices and tickets are actually selling at $300 per get in. Looks like I will be priced out.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Might be an advantage for the Bruins with him in ,maybe the Leafs go back to playing a more wide open game ,or they could stay with the same game plan and he could snipe away on us.
That's my thought as well.

It’s really not the Bruins style and didn’t Nylander’s breakaway goal last game come off a missed hit .
I thought it was a rebound and McAvoy not letting Swayman have a chance to save it.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
That's my thought as well.

I thought it was a rebound and McAvoy not letting Swayman have a chance to save it.
Nah Lohrei went for the pinch to keep it in and missed,then Charlie went for a hit on a two on one and left Nylander all alone for the breakaway,man he has some major brain farts.

Reactions: GoBs and Alicat

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
This. When I was back in high school and had 0 worries in the world a playoff loss would bother me for weeks. Now that I'm an adult and real world problems exist a Bruins loss isn't as painful and depressing as it once was
I like the way you put it. I just say to myself ‘Man you’re getting old! You don’t throw the remote anymore after a goal!’ LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and Alicat

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
sorry friends, as much as it pains me to feel this way, I voted Leafs, simply haven`t seen the killer instinct from the boys when they had 2 golden chances to put their foot on the throats of the Leafs

Truly hope I`m wrong but..
We’re going to have to see a different Bruins team then we have seen in the past for game 7’s at home that’s for sure,and let’s not forget those Leafs game seven’s may of had good results but they sure didn’t all start out that way.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
sorry friends, as much as it pains me to feel this way, I voted Leafs, simply haven`t seen the killer instinct from the boys when they had 2 golden chances to put their foot on the throats of the Leafs

Truly hope I`m wrong but..
I would much prefer to be wrong than vote Leaf's .I hope hope you have to eat crow ,for this bad decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad