BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Not what I said, just one more bit of line juggling that did not work. I agree Monty should be desperate, you just hope it doesn’t play out with making stupidly desperate decisions.
"How about not “Marooning” Pasta with that giant turtle on his line, who so far has not shown himself capable of “protecting” Pasta from constant hits or making any room for David to get to the net."

That's what you said.

Doesn't sound like just a bit of line juggling.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I don’t think the last two games has anything to do with Woll, he is no better than Samsonov. But more with the leafs team defense, blocking shots and back checking. Bruins just didn’t want to fight through it and for-check where the real work is done.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
It's absolutely mind boggling that Lorhei isn't on the PP. He's been one of the few players that can handle the puck well the past couple games.
I really don’t think the Bruins are getting many anyway probably just one unless it totally blatant,and really looks like the Leafs have changed their penalty killing game also from what I saw the last couple games .

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I don’t think the last two games has anything to do with Woll, he is no better than Samsonov. But more with the leafs team defense, blocking shots and back checking. Bruins just didn’t want to fight through it and for-check where the real work is done.
They were looking to draw calls and didn't get any. It is clear that the Bruins can hurt the leafs on the PP when things are in sync but it is hard to do when you only get one.

If the Bruins come out on time and play their game then they will will.

I think Heinen is back tonight which helps a lot.

Rocking my Swayman shirt just like I did for game 4.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Not what I said, just one more bit of line juggling that did not work. I agree Monty should be desperate, you just hope it doesn’t play out with making stupidly desperate decisions.
Monty already bought a trench coat , red wig , fedora and dark sunglasses in case he has to slip out the back door if it goes south tonight. I might have to do the same in Ontario. This is as close as it gets for a Cup final for the Leafs. I'm ugly enough in my old age so I don't want my grandkids to see me with a red wig on.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Haven't seen much out of the Bruins post morning skate. I like it. Keep the boys in the zone.

Looks like things are a bit delayed

I like this from Maroon

I think Maroon has been fine, not saying you said anything but we’ve both seen plenty of bad comments about him here. For less than ten minutes of ice time, he’s got 2 points and has made a bunch of hits.

Reactions: Alicat

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Monty already bought a trench coat , red wig , fedora and dark sunglasses in case he has to slip out the back door if it goes south tonight. I might have to do the same in Ontario. This is as close as it gets for a Cup final for the Leafs. I'm ugly enough in my old age so I don't want my grandkids to see me with a red wig on.
Good more pressure on them .They had nothing to lose feeling last 2 games but that all changed now

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
That sucks because he looked fine there in video..Hand can't be healed enough to shoot etc
He was taking light shots and skating. That is a lot different than being able to shoot the puck forcefully or use the stick along the boards. Win tonight and he'll be back for the second round

I think Maroon has been fine, not saying you said anything but we’ve both seen plenty of bad comments about him here. For less than ten minutes of ice time, he’s got 2 points and has made a bunch of hits.
I think what he's saying is great and A+ on the B's making him available.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Clearly doesn’t matter who is in goal if the Bruins again have 20 to 30 minutes stretches of this game with less than 2 shots on goal.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I here yeah lexactly why I did not want this series and especially now that they are facing another 3-1 collapse.They have to pull this one out.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I have to believe that DS picked him up for the Florida series, didn't plan on the Leafs first.

I don't think he gets that chance to be honest. Zero faith in this team to win tonight, seen this story's ending to many times to believe otherwise.

I pray Im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad