BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Buckle up boys, when tonight's game is over, it will be pretty much impossible to use any social media for at least a week, especially this site.

I had low expectations going into the season and even going into the playoffs, but blowing back to back 3:1 serie leads, choking both home games 5 in OT? That's just brutal and every Bruin fan will be reminded of this failure for years to come.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
So if we buy into the NHL conspiracy theory, there are already two Canadian teams through to the next round, do they really want a third Canadian team in? I doubt it, so I am sure we will win because they would rather have a Boston/Florida matchup - I mean, there is more rivalry there from last year. Am I doing it right? Shoo-in, Bruins get put through by Bettman and the refs. :sarcasm:
As a Bruin fan in Canada I could care less if a Canadian team gets in.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
It’s silly that this thing is going 7.

I have few expectation.

Meh. They’ll probably win.
I hope they do.

If they don’t? Well, life goes on.

Here’s to hopefully an entertaining game.
There’s little enjoyable about game 7s unless it’s like the Cup clincher where they went up early and never looked back.

Usually it’s a three hour holding of one’s breath.

Go B’s.
1714823907713.png

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
As a Bruin fan in Canada I could care less if a Canadian team gets in.
I agree, actually I prefer most of them not to make it. For some reason Leafs fans think it is a conspiracy and that Bettman wants American teams to win the Cups. Fickle fans.

I want everyone at HF Bruins to listen to this and chant - GOLF LEAFS GOLF

Done! The vibes are in the Universe.

Reactions: Fenway

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Based on @Alicat GDT stats, Boston's leading scorer has been their penalty leader, and the scratched 4th line left wing leads all centers in faceoff wins.
Lets hope each player simply does their job tonight the best they can.

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Bruins are going to break theGuy Boucher trap and win tonight!
Great point. Leafs all collapse in their end. Bruins can't seem to find any lanes. Pasta is shooting from out inside the blue paint. Hope they change the game plan. Bruins need to bump up the pace in both ends tonight.
Come out flying Bruins in front of the home crowd and "Git er done".

Reactions: Gordoff

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Right. If we have to lose I'd rather it be tomorrow which would bring about significant structural change then to win and then go out in a boring listless five to Florida while running it back next year with the same roster. Winning would be great just for it running Dangle's life.

I'm not sure if I'm pessimistic or optimistic.

Pretty sure, win or lose, they won't be coming back with the same roster.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Gotta start on time tonight, the garden is gonna be filled with a lot of nervous energy after last season's choke. Start on time and give the crowd a reason to get behind you early and I like their chances. That's all it comes down to IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad