Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 5/4 8:14 PM - Good News as Game 7 is at TD Garden, Bad News Game 7 is at TD Garden - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Would you even call what we have as centers? Beecher yes.

They don't win face offs they don't create offense for their wingers, Neither would be playing that position on a contending team.

They are both wingers trying to play center. How many times do we have to watch opposing teams with possession on every face off, regardless of PK PP or even strength.

Just can win consistently in big games with these two trying to play center

Next time he should just hit the go invisible mode and not get hit with a shot, I doubt for I second Sway gave him the glare lol

Out of curiosity what did you want him to do there? Lucky hail Mary shot but 88 is a stud and it paid off.

Actually if you watch the replay, I agree, Sway looked right up at Mac with a “ dude I had that wtf”.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It is thank you. As silly as it sounds, that loss to the Panthers kinda "broke" me and I was acting the fool and being disrespectful and I'm not like that in real life. Sports doesn't mean as much, although I do still love and enjoy it. Lost my boss to colon cancer at the age of 52, whom I loved, and currently helping my father through his pancreatic cancer...my daugther met a great guy in the past year, I got another dog to be with Luna Rue and that's been great...also back at the gym and lost 40 lbs since last June....feel great.

Much love to you, Lou. One of the best people on here.

Reactions: NDiesel

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

“There have been 194 Game 7s in Stanley Cup playoff history, and the team that scores first has won 147. That means the team that lights the lamp first goes on to win nearly 80% of the time. Last spring, in four Game 7s, the team that scored first was 4-0, including the Florida Panthers, who came into Boston and won the deciding game in overtime at TD Garden.”

In that case I expect the Bruins to score the first goal and lose.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
It's funny, for both our teams, Saturday is basically the cup finals. It'll feel THAT good. Demons one way or the other.
nah- first round is always the toughest.
either team can play with FLA.
Hell- we were 4-0 against them this year.

In that case I expect the Bruins to score the first goal and lose.
or go up 3-0 and lose?

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
It is thank you. As silly as it sounds, that loss to the Panthers kinda "broke" me and I was acting the fool and being disrespectful and I'm not like that in real life. Sports doesn't mean as much, although I do still love and enjoy it. Lost my boss to colon cancer at the age of 52, whom I loved, and currently helping my father through his pancreatic cancer...my daugther met a great guy in the past year, I got another dog to be with Luna Rue and that's been great...also back at the gym and lost 40 lbs since last June....feel great.

Happy you and the family are doing well this is a great update and amazing to hear(except obviously condolences about your boss).

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
We will find out what many of our Bruins are made of here. This can't happen 2 years in a row.

Depending on the outcome, we may need to keep tinkering with the lineup or blow it all up.

Reactions: Gordoff

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Insufferable douche bag. Imagine his colleagues can't stand him.
From what I can tell, Henry doesn’t like it very much, has made a few small disguised slights at Biz’s bullshit. I know Buccigross called out PK for being unprofessional after Subban told a national audience “I hate Boston” and a few other things. Chicken Parm had never hidden his hatred of the Bruins when he sits between the benches either.

I’ve said this before, WTF are those three goofs doing on a US national broadcast if all they are going to do make comments with such obvious bias and hate on the only US team in the series. Take that shit up to Canada for SN or CBC broadcasts.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Not my first choice, but I don't mind listening to Spittin' Chiclets, however that dumbass wrecks any discussion as soon as he opens his yap.
Dude is shallow as a duck pond which is obvious by saying F every second word.

If he wants to be a clown on TV then fine but provide some actual insight. Like you said, has trouble forming a full sentence with dropping an F-bomb on his podcast.

Even in Don Cherry's later years, he at least provided the viewer some insight into the game they were watching. He knew his hockey and it wasn't all "look at this fight, look at this hit".

You get none of that with Bissonette.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
From what I can tell, Henry doesn’t like it very much, has made a few small disguised slights at Biz’s bullshit. I know Buccigross called out PK for being unprofessional after Subban told a national audience “I hate Boston” and a few other things. Chicken Parm had never hidden his hatred of the Bruins when he sits between the benches either.

I’ve said this before, WTF are those three goofs doing on a US national broadcast if all they are going to do make comments with such obvious bias and hate on the only US team in the series. Take that shit up to Canada for SN or CBC broadcasts.

NBC wasn't perfect, but at least they tried to get mostly US players for commentary on a US centric broadcast.

Reactions: Barnum

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
What? I think they've given roughly what I expected of them?

I hardly think they're the problem.
No kidding. Frederick has three goals for God's sake.

It's all very simple. Our best players (minus Sway), have played terribly the last two games. When what is required for success is for them to actually play BETTER than they did in the regular season, not far worse.

Reactions: CDJ

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
ESPN has shown time and again, being a professional is no longer honorable, responsible, respectful and unbiased.
Same thing with the NHL, with the crap officiating in this series, the NHL has joined the NBA in forgetting the basics of their respective games. None of it is good!.

Reactions: BMC

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
They better win I’m not a big war guy and I enjoy coming here but it will be miserable for months here and maybe ever- probably the end of Bruins as we know it

Tough week - already lost a best friend of 50 years since we were 11 or 12 (ushers in weddings and even went to 2 games with me to Bruins in past 2 months) but he decided anyone in his life not supporting his candidate they are out. F him I wasted 50 years id like back

Don’t ruin your reputation Bruins and blow this it will be a horror show

I miss pre internet and 70’s
We've already gone through the hard part, Dryden, Lambert, Parent, Roy, Ranford. This is nuthin. Keep the faith. Bruins win.

Reactions: Bruin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad