Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 5/4 8:14 PM - Good News as Game 7 is at TD Garden, Bad News Game 7 is at TD Garden - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I’m going and I may get popcorn for this because I have know idea if I’m watching Apocalypse Now or the Wizard of Oz.

Was talking to Eric a few minutes ago and both settled around 20 % (always comes down to 80/20) of Bruins fanbase leaving.

Being associated with chokers and losers not something anyone wants.

To all my friends here who will be vacating after a loss best wishes and good health

For long time fans like us, why quit now, eh?

Reactions: Roll 4 Lines

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour

Beecher to the first line ? He literally never had one shot on net last night,do agree Lauko needs to come in for Maroon what a stupid pickup that was especially coming of back surgery.

Yeah, they were able to survive in the regular season. Coyle is at least being an effective player even when he is not scoring. Zacha is a winger who can take an occasional face-off and I'm more convinced of that now than ever.

New Guy, Poitras and Coyle would be a fine center group for next season, as long as New Guy can slot on the top. If Elias Lindholm makes it to UFA, I don't see how he won't be a Bruin.

And I don't see how we won't cringe at the contract.
I think we'll cringe at everything about him.

(Dunno what's up with the multiple quotes!)

Reactions: Gordoff

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Due to being an old fart I remember these debacles....
I was 8 years old as I watched the 1971 4-2 game 7 v the Habs
1974 game 6 v the Flyers
And of course 1979:skeptic:
Of those three 79 is the one that ripped my heart out, I should have known then it would be years of frustration and suffering

Reactions: nORRis8

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Being associated with chokers and losers not something anyone wants.
Nope.
To all my friends here who will be vacating after a loss best wishes and good health

For long time fans like us, why quit now, eh?
While I haven’t been a fan for as long as you guys, I also have a few decades invested in the Bruins. At this point, I think it would take a scandal involving the NHL fixing/scripting games for me to walk away for good. I’ve tried to leave a couple of times, but couldn’t stay away. I always came back.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Yup

I’m sure they will lose many fans though if they lose game 7
Jeez some people are soft, they should try being a Vikings fan and get some perspective on what it's like to cheer for a pathetic franchise

“Worry is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere”​

Good to see you post here again!

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Nope.

While I haven’t been a fan for as long as you guys, I also have a few decades invested in the Bruins. At this point, I think it would take a scandal involving the NHL fixing/scripting games for me to walk away for good. I’ve tried to leave a couple of times, but couldn’t stay away. I always came back.

In for a penny, in for a pound.
Yup . I’ve been watching the Bs since the days of Orr . Bad seasons and series fade with time but are always there . The 2015 draft for me seems like yesterday and 2019 Final seems like an hour ago . It really broke me but I’m still here running at the football to kick it while Lucy pulls it away . I don’t like the make up of this team as it sits right now at all, but will always wear the black and gold.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Been working on a Pasta playoff NFT. Think it's coming along decent? Gotta be able to smile a little during all this.

Picsart_24-05-03_12-09-51-152.jpg

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Btw it's been a long time since a benching has been as obvious, but Maroon can't play game 7.

Leafs sat Reaves last game.

We don't need Maroon in nearly as much with Reaves out.

Adapt here Monty. We need some speed and finish. I don't think that's Lauko. But I guess Lauko is what we have?

Reactions: Zillah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad