Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I have said all year this is the softest Bruins team I have ever seen, that is not just physically. This team is soft in almost every facet of the game, especially physically and mentally.

Win or lose Saturday they need to make changes.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I want to say one thing.If the refs call that dirty hit on Lohrei maybe game turns out different.Can't see how they can call stuff they did on Bruins in that scrum game 4 putting 2 Bruins in box and let that go .It's borderline cheating
That dirty hit on Lohrei should've been a major penalty and game misconduct, but nothing was called because they want a game 7 so bad. I thought the poor kid was wrecked after that hit, and one of the refs was pointing at the play so I thought they were gonna call the penalty (but of course they didn't)....and then the Leafs score just seconds later when the Bruins should've been on the PP for 5 minutes.

..that non-call and the goal right after was the TSN turning point of the game

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
any possibility Pasta is injured? Doesn’t excuse his play but he seems slow and weak on the puck and he’s usually a lot more slippery.

monty calling out pasta is funny when he’s on the verge of blowing back to back 3-1 series
Maybe if management bothered to get the guy a center or the coach bothered to build the offense around him and not player archetypes for forwards we don’t have he wouldn’t feel the need to call out on of the few consistent point getters on the team.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
That dirty hit on Lohrei should've been a major penalty and game misconduct, but nothing was called because they want a game 7 so bad. I thought the poor kid was wrecked after that hit, and one of the refs was pointing at the play so I thought they were gonna call the penalty (but of course they didn't)....and then the Leafs score just seconds later when the Bruins should've been on the PP for 5 minutes.

..that non-call and the goal right after was the TSN turning point of the game
Yea he was pointing to mislead everyone is my take.He was staring right at it the entire time.They put 2 Bruins in box game 5 scrum for far less.Bruins coach never even mentioned that but goes after one of best players in league with no top centre .Don Sweeney needs to address this.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Nobody is safe.
I can promise you Pasta, Mac, Sway, Lorhei, and most likely (even to some posters and mine sometimes chagrin) Lindholm are most likely considered untouchable unless massive overpayment. The best hope is Edmonton fizzles out and you throw everything needed probably a few of those untouchables to get Drai if you can or somehow get Lundell/Bennett from Florida if they bring back Ekblad and Reinhart. Thats obviously best case scenario imo.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I can promise you Pasta, Mac, Sway, Lorhei, and most likely (even to some posters and mine sometimes chagrin) Lindholm are most likely considered untouchable unless massive overpayment. The best hope is Edmonton fizzles out and you throw everything needed probably a few of those untouchables to get Drai if you can or somehow get Lundell/Bennett from Florida if they bring back Ekblad and Reinhart. Thats obviously best case scenario imo.
Draisaitl one more season of control for Oilers and he has some control over where they can trade him.One thing is for sure and that is he is getting paid alot .My gut says Bruins go after Lindholm.Least he good in dot though lol

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad