Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
So a flat footed Nylander flips the puck up the boards into center ice past a flat footed Lohrei on the blue line. One player takes off up the ice and the other just turns around and……. Just saying

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i usually am nervous watching game 7s and stay home and watch. saturday im just gonna go out with friends, watch and get hammered.
dont even care this year. ill win 800x my bet if leafs win anyways. when the chokers were up 3 games to 1, i put money on Laffs to win the series.
second year in a row i did this.

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff and KWbruin

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
I'm not getting upset until I need to get upset...well I was upset on the effort in game 5, but not game 6 ..guys played well, sure McAvoy tries a little to hard at times...trying to be the difference maker...but he's a really good D man ...just needs to simplify in Game 7. I'm never going to crap on Marchy or Pasta..hell Marchy (other than Swayman) is the main reason we are still in the series ..Pasta is being blanketed..it happens to stars in the playoffs, he's got to figure a way out of coverage ..or his linemates need to take advantage of themselves being covered less. If we lose game 7 (which I don't think we will)...I'll still be a Bruins fan but I expect some changes but not McAvoy, not Pasta, not March, not Swayman.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Montgomery, Sweeney, and Neely should all be relieved of their duties no matter what because even if this roster wins game 7 they are likely going to get stomped by Florida. The coaching decisions are mind boggling and half the roster is a merry go round of mediocrity when it matters most. Not sure how you can look at this any other way after last year and now this….

CamMac

Jan 3, 2015
Really though, I don't know how much is heart and how much is just that they're not a great team. It's a roster full of holes.
Some people want to blame leadership and heart but this team just isn’t very good, and they don’t even really have top-6 center. They have 3 players that would be top-6 forwards on a contender and a bunch of bottom-6 guys.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
If he survives TWO back to back season blowing 3-1 in the playoffs and keeps his job then really it's a indictment of everything wrong with the franchise.
Take some breath. They is still have game 7 to play and up to now they still did not lose. I predict a Game winning goal by Marchand with a primary pass from 73!

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad