Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Losing this series was always a possibility but losing it after being up 3-1 is inexcusable and an enormous black eye to this team. If they fold and lose this series’s after last years loss it’s a big head hanger and heads should roll and a rebuild should be in effect pronto.
Losing after being up 3-1 and Toronto's all-around best player out of the lineup and a shitty backup goalie in net

That's clean house altogether sort of shit

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Monty will probably not lose his job no matter how this ends. The Be are playing scared and Toronto will light them up next game if they don't show more push back! In the off season D'S has to find a D that can shoot the puck and 2 centers. Monahan and Lindholm for center. Not sure who's available for a shooting D man.

If he survives TWO back to back season blowing 3-1 in the playoffs and keeps his job then really it's a indictment of everything wrong with the franchise.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
They played with urgency in the last 30 tho. However, if they played with that same urgency for the whole 60 they probably still wouldn’t have scored. Actually that’s too negative. They would have. Better be ready for 120 minutes of urgency on Saturday though.
Aren't ya just looking forward to all the Loaf flags on 75% of the cars up there in TO?? :rolleyes:

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Thank you Jack!

#1 star is Rooney, whose newest bank account should be investigated after acknowledging a boarding major by pointing and allowing it. The Bertuzzi double minor was not much more on the level.

Next, the lack of effort once again by the Bruins.

Third, the coach who must go. If Bruins win 7 he stays but needs to go. Maroon over Lauko is heading to felony territory. Maroon in the final three minutes is worse.

Fourth, the GM who loaded the roster with bottom 6 players (at best) and once again ignored the top 6. Thankfully, Gryz was retained in the offseason.

Fifth, to Keefe, whose embarrassing post game speech crying about Marchand actually worked. The NHL has its game 7 on ABC.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
1 shot in the first 32 minutes of game 6.

This team is not here to win.

Sense of urgency does not exist with this roster.

Exactly, back to back games where they literally took the 1st half of these games off before waking up, brutal. Blame who you want but this coach has not had this team ready to play. He is now 0-6 in his last 6 elimination games, makes Keefe look like a genius in having his undermanned Leafs take the play to the Bruins.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Sway, Jake, and Lohrei deserved better.

We, as fans deserved better.

I'm going to miss Jack. He was severely underrated here. And I'll miss him a lot.

I genuinely don't know what's going to happen on Saturday. Odds are not in our favor. I'm pissed off. Our stars ain't showing up ain't helping.

Just disappointing.
I think odds are now in Toronto's favor

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Swayman deserves better.

A lot of the other guys on the roster just look like gutless losers even putting themselves in the position for this to happen for the 2nd straight season, and this time to a team missing their best player for the last two games. The worst part is, if the team does blow it again, the two core guys who should be getting their shit packed and shipped out the most have the tightest movement clauses.

Been on the side that with the cap crunch and loss of talent, that just making the playoffs this season was a successful season and anything more than that, a great one. Blowing a 3-1 lead for the second straight season will make me change that and i'll have to stop myself closing my car door on my head repeatedly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad